CL is the only company my endocrinologist approves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL is the only company my endocrinologist approves

As a Type 1 Diabetic, supplementing is a very tricky and risky business, with even protein powder and creatine usage being an issue.

Luckily, my endo gave me the green light to use the company's products after extensive research on both our parts. Other companies were shot down...except this one. He even acquired samples from the product line and personally tested them out himself. I will have to be very scrutinizing and detailed on the daily reports that I have to make for him in regards to how my condition comes into play with the supplements that I have decided to use, but I'm optimistic.

Thank you Controlled Labs....for making quality products that I can use.

Wow thats good news! Awesome

Comment

It was good news, lol. Took a bit of coaxing to convince my doctor to let me try new things. It helped that I'm his fittest patient.

And I finally understand the big deal behind White Flood and Green Mag. Your body can only go so far without a little bit of help.

Comment

Comment

That's awesome!
          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

My CL supplements came in today: Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, and Orange Triad.

It's a plus that my endo paid for these supplements, granted that I help him with his independent research on sport supplementation and diabetes. It should come to no surprise that there are very few studies of diabetics taking such products, given the many variables and risks.

Good stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by marcosuavo View Post
              My CL supplements came in today: Green Mag, White Flood, Purple Wraath, and Orange Triad.

It's a plus that my endo paid for these supplements
              Wow

Comment

Hmm...the tingling sensation from White Flood's beta alanine is quite an experience, kicking it after about 20 minutes. Should I wait to start my workout until this tingling begins?

Comment

I like to take my WF 30 mins prior, and i time it to where i start lifting 30-40 mins in so its good and ready to go

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
                    I like to take my WF 30 mins prior, and i time it to where i start lifting 30-40 mins in so its good and ready to go
                    Good call, thanks. I did what you suggested, and it works wonders.

>_< I'm officially hooked. My gains this past week are almost unbelievable.... I'll post pictures after another week. Haha...I love green mag/white flood!

Also....L.A. Marathon this Sunday!...Bringing some Purple Wraath with me Gatorade won't cut it.
                    Last edited by marcosuavo; 03-17-2010, 03:10 AM.

Comment

I'm glad you did your research.

Everytime my friends ask me about stuff I always tell them the extensive research route = best before any purchase.
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Ahhhh...

5 hours, 23 minutes, and 9 seconds for the L.A. Marathon. I surpassed my personal record by more than half an hour.

I attribute this success to Purple Wraath.

Kudos, CL.

Comment

dude! Congratulations!

Comment

Nice job!!
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                            X