Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Controlled labs - orange oximega loggers

CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OxiMega

CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present ORANGE OXIMEGA... and we need YOU to put it to the test. If you are interested in being the FIRST to log / review your own OXIMEGA experience in DETAIL, both here on the CL forums and BB.Com, apply below.

Terms and Conditions:

Terms:

CONTROLLED LABS will be choosing several reputable members from this forum to do a detailed (must update log at least 4 times a week and must include a final summary) log / review of ORANGE OXIMEGA.

In the interest of reliable, safe, honest, unbiased, and objective feedback, tester requirements will be very strict. We will be selecting testers who take their training and nutrition seriously. Before / after photos, measurements, and stats are optional, but strongly preferred.

We require that all testers do NOT make major changes to their nutrition and training or add other variables (such as other major supplement changes or other sponsored products) during the log / review period, so IF you do NOT QUALIFY as a tester (SEE BELOW), please feel free to nominate someone else as a tester.

Conditions:

Testers must be 18 years of age or older, and must be willing to provide proof of age.

Testers MUST NOT have any medical condition

Testers MUST NOT make major changes to their nutrition / training during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT add other variables (such as other supplements) during the log / review period

Testers MUST NOT have any "pending reviews" from any other supplement company.

If you have (or feel you MAY have) ANY medical condition, you will NOT QUALIFY. By posting your required information below, you are declaring that you do NOT have (or feel that you MAY have) ANY medical condition.

Disclaimer: By posting your required information below, you agree to ALL terms and conditions, you are declaring that you have read the above terms ENTIRELY and agree to them 100%. Please make sure you have read our terms before posting your information.

REQUIRED information:

To be considered, post the following REQUIRED information in this thread:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):

Current Daily water intake:

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Current / Progress Photos:

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

1st!

EDIT: Are you guys wanting this ran solo? Or would I be eligible if I ran it during my cut that starts in April (Including BG/PW/Reduction/some GM)? Just curious.

Greenz Complex looks solid and would be awesome for me cuz I eat almost no veggies, except green beans.
    Last edited by Persch889; 03-02-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

IM IN

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8''

Weight: 165

Bodytype: Average/Muscular

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): I have been training hardcore for a little over a year now. I love it. I am truly addicted to the gym and I wouldnt want it any other way! I am in the gym 6 days of the week, 5 cardio/lift and the last being just cardio, Sunday i take off for a much needed rest. I have tried many, many routines and I finally came to the conclusion that compound movements work the best for me. I am more into it for the strength gains, and personal achievements than I am for the looks. I dont care if i dont look all cut and "modelish", id rather be strong, and enjoy what I am doing in the gym!

Monday Legs:
      4x8-12 Squats, Leg Press, Extension, Curls, Deadlift, Calf Press
      Tuesday Chest:
      4x5-8 Incline Press, DB Press, DB Fly, DB Pullover, Cable Crossover
      Wed Core:
      3x10-20 Weighted Crunches, Situps, Side-bends, Leg Raises
      Thursday Back:
      4x8-12 Pullups, Seated Row, Rope Row, BB Row, Lat Pulldown
      Friday Shoulder/Arms:
      4x8-12 DB Shoulder Press, DB Lateral Raises
      4x8-12 BB Bicep Curl, Reverse Curl, Cable Curl
      4x8-12 French Press, Tricep Pulldown (vbar), Close-grip Bench

Cardio is 6 times a week, I switch between 1 hr elipticals on high resistance, and HIIT running for 30 minutes

Controlled Labs Green Magnitude, Blue Gene, Orange Triad
      Optimum Chocolate Protein
      GNC Fish Oil

I tend to eat whatever I want, but i stick only with select foods like:
      Tilapia, Tuna, Venison, Turkey
      Water, Vitamin Water
      LOTS of green veggies!!!!!
      and tons of fruits, i love mangos!

1-2 gallons

Short Term Goal:
      Increase chest strength overall (mainly benchpress though)

Long Term Goal:
      To squat 700 pounds! I would love it, squatting is my favorite!

None

Not much history besides Controlled Labs products
      I have also used NO Shotgun, and Jack3d, but they sucked

None

Dont have any available right now

Sure

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
        1st!

EDIT: Are you guys wanting this ran solo? Or would I be eligible if I ran it during my cut that starts in April (Including BG/PW/Reduction/some GM)? Just curious.

Greenz Complex looks solid and would be awesome for me cuz I eat almost no veggies, except green beans.
        Check reply on BB

Comment

what about meeee?
          consider it a bday present! my bday is thursday! ill be the big 20!

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
            what about meeee?
            consider it a bday present! my bday is thursday! ill be the big 20!
            Throw up an application!!
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i did already! my first post in this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                Check reply on BB

Thanks man, but I look like Ill have to be a spectator for this one. I already committed to giving a review on some products for another rep on BB. And I should be getting them this week and using them until the end of march. No worries, I'll just buy some before I start my cut log and and throw it into the mix. Awesome promo tho guys and awesome products geared towards the overall health as a customer. Its exactly like PU said, "Life is more than muscle." Good luck everyone.

Comment

Sex: Male

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 80kg

Bodytype: Muscular, Around or less than 10%bf

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):
                  Been training for 4 years now, started in a small time basement gym and have moved around from gyms to gyms getting more motivated as my lifts have gotten bigger. Never knew about anything more than protein and creatine until about 1½ years ago when i stumbled across CL after reading all the hype - I never looked back.

I've trained mostly 6 days a week with 3 day splits, first 3 days heavy then the last 3 days lighter, always finishing off with some cardio. What makes it so addictive is the training with your mates and always hitting new goals and getting stronger. After 4 years of full on training ive gone through so many routines its crazy, mostly just sticking to the basic compound movements worked the best, but currently i loving Joe Defrancos methods and training regimes.

I'm 100% dedicated to the gym whether it be I get home at 9pm at night im out there with my CL supps banging out the weights!

Joe Defrancos BADASS training routine
                  It's quite a bit different to what im normally used to doing-
                  3 day split
                  Upper Body
                  -Bench Press - 72.5%x8, 77.5%x6, 82.5%x4
                  -Flat DB Press - 2 MAX sets x 20-25 reps
                  -Cable Rows over head - 4x15
                  - Tricep straight bar pusdowns 4x15
                  -DB shrugs (hold 2 sec) - 3x15
                  - DB lat raises -3x15
                  Barbell complex (deadlifts, bent rows, hang cleans, push press, back squat)- 2 sets of these @ 10 reps

Lower Body
                  -DB jump squats -4x6
                  -Squat or Deadlift - Percentage wise as same as Chest Upper body
                  -45 degree back raises - 3x15
                  -Seated MB twists 3x20
                  -Time 1 mile run

Upper Body
                  -Chin ups - Max reps + additional 50%
                  - Front lat pulldowns - 2 x MAX REPS (20-25)
                  -Standing DB military Press - 2x MAX REPS (15-20)
                  -Rolling tricep extension 4x8
                  -Hammer Curls - 4x8
                  -Core Circuit - toe touches - x20
                  -Bicycle - x30
                  -Side plank x30 each side
                  -100 Push-ups as fast as possible timed

Mostly run 3km 3 times per week after each training session and go for a 10km each Saturday morning to keep my endurance up

ON whey - Mega choc
                  On casein - Banana
                  CL labs - White flood
                  CL Labs - Wraath
                  CL Labs - Intrain
                  CL labs - Blue gene
                  CL Labs - glycergrow
                  CL Labs - Green bulge (thanks whey cheap!)
                  CL Labs - Orange Triad
                  CL Labs - Pm reduction
                  Vitamin C - 1000mg

1.Breakfast - 1 cup of egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 p/toast + Peanut Butter
                  2.Mid Morning - Banana and protein shake
                  3.Lunch - Tuna or chicken usually around 400g and green Veg
                  4.Afternoon - Protein shake with some form of carbs
                  Post workout - Protein shake - Dextrose + multi dextrose
                  5.Dinner - Steak or chicken(300-400g) + vegies
                  6.Before Bedtime - Casein whey shake

Short Term Goal:
                  To keep looking healthy and feeling healthy and to always keep a good BF% whilst maintaing good strength and cardio

Long Term Goal:
                  To continue the above, But id love to be able to Bench press twice my own weight, I'm up to 130kg, 30kg to go!

None

All CL stuff, ive used no - explode (horrible), Superpump (made me feel like vomiting, but ok pump)
                  And after those experiences i've preached CL to everyone i know and talk to in or out of the gym.

None
                  Here are a few from Middle of last year where I weighed 73kg
                  http://img3.imageshack.us/i/29609front.jpg/
                  http://img52.imageshack.us/i/30062009628.jpg/

and now i weigh 80kg, I haven't got a proper back pose yet, but its alot thicker and the lower back is more developed.
                  http://img17.imageshack.us/i/009vc.jpg/
                  http://img46.imageshack.us/i/008bzr.jpg/

Yes of course

Last edited by Ryan12; 03-03-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

looking forward to seeing who gets selected
                    MY GREEN MAG LOG
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=552

MY REVIEW OF APT STRAPS
                    http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1043

Comment

Sex:Male

Height:5'10

Weight:190

Bodytype:ectomorph/mesomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !): Ive had experience in football(college), powerlifting(high school), and mma. I started lifting because I wanted to add some beef to my bones. After that, I got hooked. I continued to learn from magazines, articles from olympic coaches, and by older and experienced athletes. Never stop learning or let your body adapt.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): It always changes in some form or another. I try to include excercises that attribute to endurance, strength, muscle size, power,and strength.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): As of now, Im focusing on endurance. I am not a big supporter on long distance running but I am training this way for higher position in my fire department.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): CL( Orange Triad, Green Bulge, Blue Gene(about out), Glycergrow, and Purple InTrain), fish oil(which would drop off if I start this log), Dymatize protein blend, and will start Dymatize Z-force when BG runs out(which will be this week)

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):1.5-2g of protein per lb of bw, .5g of fat per lb, 1.5-2g of carb per lb. That is an estimate. Since I am not trying to lose any weight, I do not stress exact micros.

Current Daily water intake: 1G per day

Short Term Goal: Improve flexibility. Improve chest strengh.

Long Term Goal: Improve overall health and ability

Supplement history (as much detail as possible): mainly CL products. Have stayed to the protein, creatine, NO, and test booster market only

Current / Progress Photos: can show when needed

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no):yes

Disclaimer: I have read the terms above completely. I agree to them 100%. I do NOT have a medical condition. I do NOT feel that I MAY have a medical condition. I do not have symptoms of ANY medical condition
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

Originally posted by Persch889 View Post
                        Thanks man, but I look like Ill have to be a spectator for this one. I already committed to giving a review on some products for another rep on BB
                        Bummer dude !

Comment

Originally posted by cervasa1977 View Post
                          looking forward to seeing who gets selected
                          x2 on this!

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                            Bummer dude !
                            I know, right?

Comment

Seems like it would be a hard log.

Comment