Golden Gains Post Workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Gains Post Workout

I take Golden Gains post workout and because it is so filling it is hard for me to eat a meal until about an hour and a half after. Should I switch to regular protein PWO and drink GG later in the day as a meal replacement?

Originally posted by sandaddiction View Post
    I take Golden Gains post workout and because it is so filling it is hard for me to eat a meal until about an hour and a half after. Should I switch to regular protein PWO and drink GG later in the day as a meal replacement?
    maybe do half right after the workout and the other half later as a small meal.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

WOw, I have no trouble pounding down a meal after.

Another way is just to eat your meal and then take GGS as a quick MRp randomly in the day.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Sometimes you must sit at the table half crying, puking in your mouth (and re-eating of course) to ensure optimal kcal/nutrient consumption until your plate is done.

It's part of life, unless you want to be a small whimpy girly-man.

Comment

I drink some GG's right after every meal & PO. Been a huge help in my clean bulk. The stuff is filling for sure. I mix half water half nonfat milk. That tends to help with the "heaviness".

Comment

AGH i wish i could afford GG! But id go through a whole tub in a week

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
              AGH i wish i could afford GG! But id go through a whole tub in a week
              I hear ya on that one. I'd say just use it post wo. But it tastes so good, it's impossible for me.

Comment

haha yeah it tastes amazing

Comment

Working...
                X