X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :::Orange OxiMega™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::

CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OxiMega™ FAQ
    (Frequently Asked Questions)

Where can I purchase Orange OxiMega™ and how much will it cost ?
    Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $37.99 for the combination kit and around $17.99 for the Fish Oil portion solo):
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

How many servings per bottle ?
    60 of each product

How many servings per day ?
    1-2

So... how many days will each bottle last ?
    30-60 days

Can I stack Orange TRIad with this?
    Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall health stack for serious lifters and athletes

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
    No, although it will help to fill the gaps in your diet to a tremendous degree

Is Orange OxiMega™ for men or women ?
    Both

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace fish, veggies and fruit in my diet?
    Yes, it can replace part of your requirements. However, you should continue to consume these as part of your diet as well.

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Orange OxiMega™ ?
    It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Orange OxiMega™

Is it necessary to cycle Orange OxiMega™ ?
    No, Cycling is not required since this is an overall health supplement that should be looked at as part of your diet itself

Is Orange OxiMega™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?
    The Fish Oil component is enteric coated citrus flavored softgels and the greens component is spearmint flavored powder

How come the fish oil component of Orange OxiMega™ is only 2 softgels per serving, my current fish oil is 4-6 per serving?
    Our softgels contain a very potent dose of dha/epa per softgel, so you have to take fewer softgels (and fat) to get the same content with Orange OxiMega™

What does enteric coating mean?
    Enteric coating is used so that the softgels down break down until later in the GI tract. The benefit is that the oil wont come up on you and give you fish burps.

Why are the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil softgels flavored?
    Let's be honest, fish oil stinks, literally. the pleasant citrus flavor and smell makes it a pleasure, instead of a hassle, to get your daily fish oil

Will the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil component also be available on its own?
    It sure will be, but its a much better deal to get the combo kit as green supplements cost 35-40 dollars most of the time, which makes the fish oil component basically free when purchased as a kit

How many servings of fruit and veggies does Orange OxiMega™ greens component have per serving?
    Each serving contains roughly 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit

What are the enzymes and probiotics in Orange OxiMega™ designed to accomplish?
    Those complexes will help aid your digestion of the high calorie diet you are most likely on if you are lifting or an athlete

What is the Cardiovascular (Nitrate Donor) complex in Orange OxiMega™ intended to do?
    This complex includes root and leafy green vegetables that are known to be the highest in natural nitrate levels. Nitrate containing vegetables have been shown to increase heart and vascular health via enhanced nitric oxide levels

What color should the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ be?
    The powder is almost a dark green/brown color and will mix a bit darker. The high level of red beet root powder produces a darker color than most other greens product

How much water should I mix the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ with?
    Most people prefer 3-6 ounces of cold water in a quick refreshing shot. The flavor is a great minty/spearmint taste.

Should either be taken with food? or can you just mix the powder into your supplements?
    It is best to take both with solid food meals

Product Writeup:

Orange OxiMega™: Super Fish Oil & Greens Formulas
    SKU: OX101

120 Citrus Flavored Enteric Coated Softgels

Key Attributes:

- Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA
    - Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavor (No Fish Burps!)
    - Free From Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
    - Vitamin E Fortified To Protect the Fish Oil
    - 100% Nordic Fish Oils

318 Grams (0.70 Pounds) Spearmint Flavor

Key Attributes:

- Great Spearmint Flavor
    - Natural Nitrate Donor Complex for Cardiovascular Health
    - NO Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Colors
    - Added Enzymes & Probiotics for Maximum Absorption
    - High in Natural Anti-Oxidants for Enhanced Performance

Many people don’t realize the crucial effects that overall health supplements can play on their training. Without the essential nutrients your body needs to survive and flourish, it cannot build a strong foundation that is so crucial to lean mass gains. Orange OxiMega™ was designed to help you establish a strong, healthful, foundation on which to base your training, diet and supplementation. Coupled together with Orange TRIad™, you will have all of your overall health requirements exceeded including omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruit, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support.

Orange OxiMega™ is comprised of two products in every box. The first is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

The second component of Orange OxiMega™ is a true sports greens product, which is the first of its kind. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The “Cardiovascular Complex” is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a potent dose of red beet root, which have been shown to increase endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health in exercising humans in a clinical setting. The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and illicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends will help the body absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results. Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

Establish a STRONG foundation for maximum gains in the GYM and in LIFE with Orange OxiMega™!
    Last edited by Controlled Labs; 03-05-2010, 04:56 PM.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Awesome

Comment

WoW, not what i expected at all, but exactly what CL delivers, looks awesome guys keep up the good work!

Comment

When can we expect this to be released?

How many servings are recommending for the veggie and would it be too much with the veggies in Golden Gains

Comment

Originally posted by sandaddiction View Post
          How many servings are recommending for the veggie and would it be too much with the veggies in Golden Gains
          I plan to take both for sure !

Comment

thanks guys. this stacked with orange triad is the ultimate overall health product for athletes and lifters
            When can we expect this to be released?

should start shipping early next week.

if your taking golden gains and other veggies with meals 1 scoop is more than enough. if your taking in no golden gains and few or no fresh veggies then 2 scoops would be better

Out Now:
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Will there be a Combo by any chance? Orange OxiMega/Orange Triad

Comment

I was actually wondering this exactly. I guess my plan is take one serving of the fish oil and one serving of the veggies... and also my Golden Gains. Between the 2 I guess I'll never have to eat another veggie again... lolol.
                ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                  I was actually wondering this exactly. I guess my plan is take one serving of the fish oil and one serving of the veggies... and also my Golden Gains. Between the 2 I guess I'll never have to eat another veggie again... lolol.
                  I never eat veggies and I hope this fills the gap between two scoops of golden gains and a scoop of the complex

Comment

I never eat veggies and I hope this fills the gap between two scoops of golden gains and a scoop of the complex
                    Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                    if your taking golden gains and other veggies with meals 1 scoop is more than enough. if your taking in no golden gains and few or no fresh veggies then 2 scoops would be better
                    This^^
                    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I want to say that i really like how the greens product has stevia in it as opposed to artificial sweeteners. Is controlled labs considering changing this in all there products? This is the only thing that worries be about taking supplements, the artificial sweeteners.

Comment

Originally posted by BiPolar View Post
                        Will there be a Combo by any chance? Orange OxiMega/Orange Triad
                        we hope, but bb.com is very slow with combos. we are waiting on some for over 6 months now
                        haha, sounds good
                        Originally posted by milanboneta View Post
                        I want to say that i really like how the greens product has stevia in it as opposed to artificial sweeteners. Is controlled labs considering changing this in all there products? This is the only thing that worries be about taking supplements, the artificial sweeteners.
                        yup, this product is all natural. its hard to sweeten with stevia, but it worked nicely with this one

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          we hope, but bb.com is very slow with combos. we are waiting on some for over 6 months now
                          wow that sucks! either way ill still buy it

Comment

did i win anything for guessing correctly?

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                            Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

the great thing about this is, it's one more staple that can be purchased from CL (instead of other places). will be adding this for sure, as i rarely get enough veggies. thank you CL. thank you.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                              Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Working...
                              X