Sprint Kayaking Supplements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprint Kayaking Supplements?

Hi I have been kayaking for quite a while, currently getting ready for my season in about 1-2months time. I take whey protein (Optmum Nutrition) after most trainings and occasionally, usually during my gym seasons Creatine FX (Pronutrition).

Recently I've been hearing from friends about CL products like Glycergrow and White Blood and was just wondering which CL supplements would be best to bring my kayaking performance to a greater level, considering the supplements I'm already taking and my time before season. Any advice guys?

Originally posted by markbass619 View Post
    Hi I have been kayaking for quite a while, currently getting ready for my season in about 1-2months time. I take whey protein (Optmum Nutrition) after most trainings and occasionally, usually during my gym seasons Creatine FX (Pronutrition).

Recently I've been hearing from friends about CL products like Glycergrow and White Blood and was just wondering which CL supplements would be best to bring my kayaking performance to a greater level, considering the supplements I'm already taking and my time before season. Any advice guys?
    I would suggest Purple Wraath or Intrain during your workout. Not sure if you'd also want to replace White Blood with White Flood... knowin gWF does contain stims. I would also suggest that whatever creatine supplement you do take, you should take daily rather than 'occasionally'.
    kane@controlledlabs.com
    Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
    Looks for the ads, coming soon!
    www.controlledlabs.com
    www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
    X