Glycergrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glycergrow

Is 3 scoops the usual dosage for GG and do you take it all at once preworkout with GM/PW?
    "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
    "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Originally posted by glb
    Is 3 scoops the usual dosage for GG and do you take it all at once preworkout with GM/PW?
    yup, preworkout with GM, just take it dry in your mouth and wash it back with the mixed GM shake.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I do 2 pre and 1 post. Pre with my PW and GM. Drink plenty of H2O.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

you mean wotah ^^
        havent bought gg, but im planning to

Comment

Yep!

Comment

Originally posted by glb
            That's what I do... between 2-4 scoops for me... it just depends.

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma
              I do 2 pre and 1 post. Pre with my PW and GM. Drink plenty of H2O.
              I was going to ask about that as well. Its says to drink about 1 to 2 gallons of water a day when on CL products. What do you guys do to make sure you are getting in this much water a day?
              "My pain is self chosen."-Mad Season
              "When it's game time, it's pain time baby."-Terry Tate

Comment

Originally posted by glb
                I was going to ask about that as well. Its says to drink about 1 to 2 gallons of water a day when on CL products. What do you guys do to make sure you are getting in this much water a day?
                I take a Sharpie marker and number the caps of my bottles.

Comment

Originally posted by glb

My water bottle is 1L and I drink 6-8 everyday.

Comment

All CL products require a "POOL" of water intake. Oh well, water is only good for u. GG makes me pee a lake of it anyway. I take 1 -1hr pre, 1- right before , 1 -during, and 1- post. The rest of the day I piss every 2 hrs atleast( like a friggin horse) I've had it for a month and still got 3/4 of the tub left!!!!!!!! Is this normal? or is it the placibo effect? I've seen results like crazy, but maybe cuz I bust my ass THAT MUCH HARDER than I did before!!!! Please tell me suttin...........
                    Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                      I've had it for a month and still got 3/4 of the tub left!!!!!!!! Is this normal?
                      Yes, it will last you around 120 workouts (up to 6 months)

Comment

PT - would more GG be any added benefit? Or is 4 scoops the max?

I've done 4 scoops for about a month, but dont feel the effects as much. Just wondering if bumping it to 5 would be any good?
                        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethva
                          PT - would more GG be any added benefit? Or is 4 scoops the max?

I've done 4 scoops for about a month, but dont feel the effects as much. Just wondering if bumping it to 5 would be any good?
                          GlycerGROW enhances / potentiates the 100% natural anabolic response to muscle overload / stretch, so that's what you want to focus on... not increasing the dosage. Definately keep us updated though, the more feedback the better. Also, drink plenty of water (including during workout). To give you an example, I will (without "trying") gain around 5-7lbs of waterweight during a 1 hour workout when using GlycerGROW + Green MAG.

Comment

Working...
                          X