Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love the product but need some clarificaton.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love the product but need some clarificaton.

I recently bought green mag and white flood for my pre workout stage. I have 2 questions about it and would really appreciate it for some answers =).

1) When do i take white flood and green mag, do i mix both of them together in one cup and take it 30 mins pre workout or what exactly

2) I was interested in also buying purple wrath i would like to know how to also use this one and also will it make a big difference from what i'm seeing already from white flood+green mag stacked?

thanks guys!

Both White Flood and Green Mag are meant to be taken pre-workout. So yes, you can mix the two and drink together. Purple Wraath should be used intra.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Both White Flood and Green Mag are meant to be taken pre-workout. So yes, you can mix the two and drink together. Purple Wraath should be used intra.
      Awesome thanks! What do you mean use it as an intra though, not good with the termonology still sorta a nooby. Also will purple wrath really make a big difference that i will see if i add it to my pre workout or is green mag + white flood enough.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkzz View Post
        Awesome thanks! What do you mean use it as an intra though, not good with the termonology still sorta a nooby. Also will purple wrath really make a big difference that i will see if i add it to my pre workout or is green mag + white flood enough.
        intra means to drink during your workout.
        the label may say "pre" but, trust me, use it during your workout or cardio session.

if you want to drink it pre, that's fine also. i have done this in the past....1 scoop on the tongue, wash it down with water. 2nd scoop on the tongue, wash it down with water.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
        Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Originally posted by force View Post
          intra means to drink during your workout.
          Exactly

Comment

awesome thanks guys..also last thing will purple wrath added to the mix really help and does it offer something new than white flood/green mag already has or is it the same stuff that is already in both of those products

Comment

Originally posted by sparkzz View Post
              awesome thanks guys..also last thing will purple wrath added to the mix really help and does it offer something new than white flood/green mag already has or is it the same stuff that is already in both of those products
              much different, there isnt any overlap and each has a unique benefit
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole