X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet recipes

Fish and Crab Cake recipe
    This is for 2 meals

Level 1 (multiply by your personal level this session)
    Canned fish or crab meat* (see notes below) 6 oz Bread slices (break into small pieces) 1

Mayonnaise 1 Tbsp
    Sea Food Seasoning 1 tsp
    Sweet Relish 1 Tbsp
    Spicy Brown Mustard 1/4 tsp
    Egg, beaten 1 egg
    Worcestershire sauce 1/4 tsp
    *canned fish (Pick through the fish in a strainer - De-Bone, De-Skin, then rinse well under water, press dry in strainer over sink and after that weigh it. Most cans yield about 3/4 what the weight on the can says)
    *If using mackerel reduce fish amount by 25%
    * We actually like to use a mix of mackerel and salmon for our *****
    * crab makes a great substitute although expensive
    Cook in muffin tins in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 25 minutes until done
    Or make into patties and broil in oven

Suggest you serve them with

Spiced Coconut Sauce
    This is for 2 meals Level 1(multiply by your personal level this session)

coriander 1/3 oz
    oil ½ tsp
    ginger minced ½ Tbsp
    lemon grass chopped ½ stalk
    red chilies chopped ½ small
    garlic minced ¼ clove
    coconut cream ¾ Tbsp
    rice vinegar ½ Tbsp
    soft brown sugar ¼ tsp
    Place all ingredients except coconut cream and coriander in food processor and blend. Stir in coconut cream. Microwave on high till boils. Allow to sit 1 minute stir well. Cook in microwave again until boiling again. Stir in coriander well and serve. Goes great with Salmon, Tuna and fish *****.

Now, hope you all like this.
    Cheers!!!

Impressive recipe and looks interesting from its ingredients never taste yet.Just note the recipe and can't wait to try out at mine home.

Comment

These recipes look interesting. I will have to give them a try. I always look for a way to make a recipe a "diet" version. It is pretty simple exchanging ingredients for their lite or fat free versions. Many times, it doesn't even change the final flavor of the dish.

Jane Miller, Health Insurance Advisor

Comment

Here's a great blog for recipes:

http://www.thefoodee.com/blog/
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

It is very easy to change components of fat-free or lite version. Many times it does not even affect the taste of a dish. These recipes look interesting. I have to give them a chance. I've always found a way to make the prescription version of a "diet".

Comment

Maintain physical fitness is not just about exercise, but eating the right foods is also a healthy lifestyle. You will be surprised to know that your recipes can taste the best, even without high-calorie ingredients.

Comment

Yeah egg is the most pure form of protein and should be used in your daily diet
              Specially in your breakfast... would be more effective..
              Thanks
              personal trainers orange county

Comment

Egg and egg recipes are my favourite food. Very nice recipe Creig.
                Keug B40
                sinus infection treatment
                Paleo snacks
                leapfrog games

Comment

Working...
                X