GG+Blue up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG+Blue up

Has anyone stacked GlycerGrow and Blue Up?

If so i would like to know about results.

Im getting off of WF and PW for a little while and was wondering if taking Blue up, GG, and creatine mono will work well for me for the next few weeks?
    Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

I really liked GG as an addition to my stack, my muscles feel fuller after a workout. But i must say i took BU non stim and it only ended up giving me more pimples, but i am only 22 so i prob didnt get the full effect.

Comment

Glycergrow + a creatine is pretty awesome. Good pumps, good muscle fullness and size.

Personal experience has been positive!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

that should be good. have you considered green mag?

also, why are you cycling off of purple wraath? any particular reason?
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

well i dont have enough money to get green mag, pw, creatine, blue up, and more protein also i figured id get off the beta alanine for a little while.

Iv been using PW, WF, GG, and mono for a while now and i was gonna cycle off and use plain caffeine pre work out but iv been itching to try blue up and i noticed the stim version has caffeine so it looks like GG, mono, and blue up would be an inexpensive way to cycle off beta alanine/WF and still get a good workout. also iv felt like iv been lacking test :/ so hopefully this helps

i might even get off of creatine for a little bit but i dont wanna risk any loss of strength since im trying to make big gains as quick as possible before i have to start cutting weight again
          Last edited by Sunny; 02-08-2010, 04:09 PM.
          Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

I myslef bro would go with creatine( I love GB ), GlycerGrow, and if you have enough after those 2, BU. It would be a nice topping to your cocktail. If you are tight on money, make sure you dont skip on the protein. That should be your first buy
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

i still have a bunch of GG left (last forever) so it looks like protein, BU, and mono. Even that is pushing my budget but ill figure it out. Plus i have a buncha UPC's from all the CL stuff i have and my friends getting some REDuction so hopefully i can get something else that i need through that

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                well i dont have enough money to get green mag, pw, creatine, blue up, and more protein also i figured id get off the beta alanine for a little while.

Iv been using PW, WF, GG, and mono for a while now and i was gonna cycle off and use plain caffeine pre work out but iv been itching to try blue up and i noticed the stim version has caffeine so it looks like GG, mono, and blue up would be an inexpensive way to cycle off beta alanine/WF and still get a good workout. also iv felt like iv been lacking test :/ so hopefully this helps

i might even get off of creatine for a little bit but i dont wanna risk any loss of strength since im trying to make big gains as quick as possible before i have to start cutting weight again
                if you are cycling off stims for a bit, get the stim free blue up for sure

Out Now:
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

GlycerGrow is reccomended for someone whos already pretty lean, correct?

Comment

i would think it would be fine for any body type but im sure youll see/get a better effect from it if your a leaner person

Comment

in about an hour im gonna be working out with Blue Up for the first time. I doubt ill have anything to post after just one use but ill keep you updated.

BTW i still have about 3 servings of WF can i take BU then about 1 and a half hours take WF? or should there be more time in between?

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                        GlycerGrow is reccomended for someone whos already pretty lean, correct?
                        sure thing
                        Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                        in about an hour im gonna be working out with Blue Up for the first time. I doubt ill have anything to post after just one use but ill keep you updated.

BTW i still have about 3 servings of WF can i take BU then about 1 and a half hours take WF? or should there be more time in between?
                        for the stim version, dont take it within 4-5 hours of white flood

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole