Purple Wraath and sore throat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath and sore throat

Hey, i just have a quick question. Recently i started taking PW. And for some reason it seems like i get sore in the back of my throat after taking it. Do anyone know what it could be? I also take WF and GM and OT but dont get any symthoms from them. I love the product, but getting a sore throat after every workout really sucks.

I've never heard of this. Odd.

Is the sore throat almost like you have a cold. Itchy and scratchy like (No Simpsons reference)

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
      I've never heard of this. Odd.

Is the sore throat almost like you have a cold. Itchy and scratchy like (No Simpsons reference)
      its not really itchy or scratchy hehe. Its more like the muscles are tight. It only hurts when i swallow (no sex reference) which is really annoying when eating / drinking. And its only in the back of the mouth / top of the throat.

Ive only noticed it while taking PW. I tried going back to only GM/WF/OT and then i felt nothing after training. But next workout when i threw in PW in the mix it was back. It normally only lasts for 1 day after training, and in the evening after training.

I also only take 1 scoop of PW. Maybe i should try 2 and see if it makes it worse? purely for science of course hehe.

Could it be something in the mix that my body is reacting badly at, and what could it be?

Comment

How much water are you drinking?
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

around 1.5L during the workout. And probably around 5-6L a day.

Comment

Maybe you are getting some of the unmixed floaties stuck in your throat? I always mix wraath or PI about 45 minutes before I start drinking it, at least. That cuts down on the chunks of powder that go unmixed completely. On the off chance that that is whats happening it would be like gargling with rocket fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by crrrlw22 View Post
              Maybe you are getting some of the unmixed floaties stuck in your throat? I always mix wraath or PI about 45 minutes before I start drinking it, at least. That cuts down on the chunks of powder that go unmixed completely. On the off chance that that is whats happening it would be like gargling with rocket fuel.
              yup, this is the best way if you have the time. although it mixes pretty well for an amino product
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. This is what makes this a great company (and the quality products as well). I sold it to a friend of mine, so hopefully he'll like it. (made him a sweet deal as well 40 bucks for a bottle with 7missing portions, its about $140 here in AUS). But now im gonna make a new order soon, running out of WF and Orange Triad. Might throw in some Glycergrow for fun as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonken View Post
                  Thanks for the replies guys. This is what makes this a great company (and the quality products as well). I sold it to a friend of mine, so hopefully he'll like it. (made him a sweet deal as well 40 bucks for a bottle with 7missing portions, its about $140 here in AUS). But now im gonna make a new order soon, running out of WF and Orange Triad. Might throw in some Glycergrow for fun as well.
                  sounds great and thanks for your support
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)