Egg Whites International?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Egg Whites International?

Anyone ever try this stuff? Any better then the egg white cartons you get at a grocery store. Looks like these dont have to be stored in the fridge?

http://www.eggwhitesint.com/

according to the math I did awhile ago, grocery store ones are cheaper -- one they are on sale, buy as much as you can fit in your freezer.

Comment

In that case ill stick to my egg whites from HEB.

Comment

yeah, i bought the 4 galloon deal of egg whites when i first foun dout about them.. than i did some research into bb.com forums and realized its not the most cost efficient; and using the huge tubs prolly makes them spoil before they're totally used (depending on how much you use a day)

the yolk is the best part of the egg though -- packed with the vitamins/nutrients.

The Cholesterol myth is whimsy at best - read this;
        http://www.amazon.com/Cholesterol-Wo...6&sr=8-1-spell

Cholesterol Won't Kill You, But Trans Fat Could: Separating Scientific Fact from Nutritional Fiction in What You Eat
        ~ Fred A. Kummerow (Author)

I have an autographed copy of it (yippy)

i won't lie though.. i only read 2 chapters of that book before i got bored and started reading something training related.. its a difficult read, very educational but very confusing

- also, it's important to understand and realize that Cholesterol is the building block for the male horomone testosterone, which some people seem to reason has significant benefits for muscle growth, recovery, and performance...
        Last edited by jiritt0; 02-05-2010, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Well I usually do 2 whole eggs and then add some egg whites to it. I found they scramble much better this way. So I am getting some yolk intake .

Comment

Working...
          X