Bulge over Mag or Mag over Bulge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulge over Mag or Mag over Bulge?

Ok what should I take, green bulge or mag? I don't think I understand what the difference is or what the advantage of one over the other is.

Please help.

Do you want capsule or do you want powder?

That should be your #1 question. The difference from there are purely preference.

I chose Green bulge for the simplicity of popping it after class. I use GM at home when I have more time to mix it and drink it.

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/
    CONTROLLED LABS
    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Buldge work out days, Mag off days

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
        Do you want capsule or do you want powder?
        ^^^^

Bingo

Comment

I used GM for months and then tried GB for a few months. Didn't really notice much difference in results, so it came down to convenience for me. Which I think its easier to just mix GM in with my WF. Lately, I have been doing GM on workout days and GB on non-workout days (to finish off the bottle). When that bottle is gone, not sure what I'll do. lol
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by sandaddiction View Post
            Buldge work out days, Mag off days
            this is what I do. that way I can enjoy my green mag Popsicles on off days. the pills are easy and they have some very nice extras like the high dose b vitamins and orotic acid.
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I too am considering the switch. I can't afford to run both at once though.

But the extras in Bulge make me consider it strongly...l-norvaline, orotic acid, b-vitamins, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 95zj View Post
                I too am considering the switch. I can't afford to run both at once though.

But the extras in Bulge make me consider it strongly...l-norvaline, orotic acid, b-vitamins, etc.
                Either way you go...you can't lose.
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Im lovin my GB. I take regular creatine on offdays to save money. GB is to special to me to use on offdays.
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Im lovin my GB. I take regular creatine on offdays to save money. GB is to special to me to use on offdays.
                    A great option, too

Comment

I started using GM on off days and GB on training days, on Dracoy's recommendation. Has been great for me!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                        I started using GM on off days and GB on training days, on Dracoy's recommendation. Has been great for me!
                        awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                          I used GM for months and then tried GB for a few months. Didn't really notice much difference in results, so it came down to convenience for me. Which I think its easier to just mix GM in with my WF. Lately, I have been doing GM on workout days and GB on non-workout days (to finish off the bottle). When that bottle is gone, not sure what I'll do. lol
                          Its cool to mix green mag and WF together? Do you do this on off days also?

Comment

Originally posted by LilBG View Post
                            Yes you can mix them but you will only need GM on your off days.
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by LilBG View Post
                              Yeah as Laurie said, you can mix GM/WF together. I prefer it this way! lol Tastes great! On off days, I do just GB (or GM if I'm out of GB). You could also make T's GM popsicles! lol
                              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Working...
                              X