White flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White flood

Should it be ok to take white flood,considering that I'm 16 yo?can it cause any side efect,considering the age?
    I'm working out for 2 years now.

Thanks! ;D

You're pretty young to really be working out. You started at 14?

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by breathemetal View Post
        You're pretty young to really be working out. You started at 14?
        Actually Micheal Jordan and David Robinson were known to workout when they were as youg as 12. But I wouldnt go any less than 10 reps on lifts and keep your sets small. I would stick to a healthy diet(big one right there!) and supplement with maybe some protein powder and a multivitamin. I know you are tempted to take more but wait till like a year or more to start anything else. Since you are young, you dont need much else
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

you really need to wait till your body has developed some more, you're still a baby

Comment

hmm,so I think that i'll w8 (Y)
            my diet is pretty good( i made by myself,reading some stuff in forums etc ;D ) and i'm taking the basic stuff and some mono.

Comment

I'd wait until 18... at your age, I'd just maybe go with a whey/fish oil/multi. Work really hard at diet for now.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I would wait to you're 18. And as JC said, focus on the diet and training. Fish oil and multi, as well as whey is a solid idea however.

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                  I'd wait until 18... at your age, I'd just maybe go with a whey/fish oil/multi. Work really hard at diet for now.
                  agreed!
                  CONTROLLED LABS
                  Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                  Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thanks everybody! ;D

Comment

Working...
                    X