Stack to gain mass/bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack to gain mass/bulk

I'm trying to gain mass bulk up right now I'm running green mag purple wrath and myofusion.

For my next order i planned on getting,
    Green Mag
    Purple Intrain
    Myofusion or XF whey

What else would be beneficial to add to the stack?

Do you already have a multi-vitamin and fish oils?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yeah i have fish oil and i use to take a multiv both animal pack and orange triad but i never really felt anything from them so i just stopped buying a multiv. I looked at blue gene or glycergrow but don't know which one would be better to take or if something else would be better.
      Last edited by MyThLoSt; 02-04-2010, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Personally, I'd go with Blue Gene! Stuff is amazing.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

heres an idea, try eating real food..and alot of it

Comment

I have been. I had shoulder surgery and couldn't work out for 6 months, and I Have been working out for about a month again now and have gained about 10 to 15 pounds, and starting to get some upper body strength back.

Comment

if you think someone on these baords will tell you the magic product, shoot man, let me know! I've been dieing to find it out for myself..

but I do know there is nothing in this world that can replace hard work.
              Last edited by jiritt0; 02-09-2010, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MyThLoSt View Post
                I have been. I had shoulder surgery and couldn't work out for 6 months, and I Have been working out for about a month again now and have gained about 10 to 15 pounds, and starting to get some upper body strength back.
                Sounds like your putting on weight just fine? Just keep eating.

Comment

If you're already putting on 10-15 pounds in only one month after shoulder injury, you don't need to change anything you are doing. You stated that your strength is starting to come back so you are still growing and not even using the maximum potential weight possible to overload your muscles for growth. Stick with what is working, keep the calories up with clean food and keep at it. Personally, I would add Orange Triad ... it is more than just a multi-v ... but outside of that recommendation just continue on your current path until you plateau.

[now I'm gonna pat myself on the back for answering a post without sounding like a condescending prick]

jdouchebag for president

Comment

I know this is an old post but I just have to comment cuz I've been seeing this a lot lately. I don't know why people keep saying they stopped taking a multi because they didn't notice any difference. You're not SUPPOSED to notice a difference with a vitamin. It's one of those behind the scenes supps. To me it's like saying you're going to quit drinking water cuz you didn't notice any gains from it. Of course you didn't but you'll notice a difference when you stop. I know I know OT is more than just a multi but I'm talking vitamins in general. They're NOT meant to give a better pump like a NO prod, or give noticable size/strength increases like creatine or help get your metabolism jacked to burn more fat, etc. It's meant to help fill in the gaps for the vitamins you don't get from your diet and basically keep all your shit running smooth...especially when your beating yourself up in the gym or other exercise.

No offense to the OP, I've just seen posts very similar to this several times today on different forums about what supps to take yet they don't even have the basics covered with foundationals.

My dad had me taking a vitamin as far back as I can remember when I was a kid and my 3 year old daughter has been eating 1/2 a chewable vitamin a day since she turned 2 so I'm practicing what I preach here.
                    Last edited by Malice; 03-13-2010, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X