Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath Post WO?

Hi!

I love my CL products, currently using WF, GM and OT. I want to incorporate PW into my current list of supplements.

I start Fire Academy in 3 weeks, and I want to take PW after our morning PT which is from 5:30-7:30am, just before we are off to the training tower for the rest of the day. The only problem is, I cannot take it during our workout because we can only drink water in the morning PT and not much of it. It is run with a military style and when we do drink water, it is all together.

My question is...
    Would PW still be effective if I drink it on my way to the training tower after our morning PT?

Thanks,

Jeffrey

What about drinking half of it right before morning PT and the 2nd half after??
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I guess that could work. It is not necessary to drink it while I am working out?

Comment

It's interesting, I gave this girl PW and she goes through PT with it in her flask thing. You can't see through it.

But, if you can handle the water (or drink it early enough) pound it all down pre workout. It should work fine.
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by lefthandedstraw View Post
          Hi!

I love my CL products, currently using WF, GM and OT. I want to incorporate PW into my current list of supplements.

I start Fire Academy in 3 weeks, and I want to take PW after our morning PT which is from 5:30-7:30am, just before we are off to the training tower for the rest of the day. The only problem is, I cannot take it during our workout because we can only drink water in the morning PT and not much of it. It is run with a military style and when we do drink water, it is all together.

My question is...
          Would PW still be effective if I drink it on my way to the training tower after our morning PT?

Thanks,

Jeffrey
          that should be fine since you dont have any other alternative.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I actually did the exact same thing when I went thru the fire academy. I took 1-2 scoops 15 to 30min before the morning pt. Worked well.Just dont add alot of water. Doesnt feel to good when you have to run 2mi or so.
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Working...
            X