Resistance Bands.. where to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resistance Bands.. where to buy?

I need to pick up some for TKE's , Shoulder dislocations etc. Can't seem to find the flat ones everyone is using. Where can I get these?

http://coachbilljacobs.com/

jump stretch bands, currently in a buy 1 get one 1/2 off sale

Having 2 is a good assest for an athlete/powerlifter -- you can loop them around your bar/DB and utilize accomodating resistance. Realistically, this sort of training is very advanced and mainly utilized for increasing the rate of force development and thus power potential

ideas pionerred by WSBB/louie the great simmons; works best when used in conjunction with russian conjugate or westside periodization

you can perform dislocations with any object that is long enough -- if you had a strength a barbell would work, i usually use a broomstick (i personally feel the elastic component of the bands isnt ideal for shoulder dislocation)

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
      http://coachbilljacobs.com/

jump stretch bands, currently in a buy 1 get one 1/2 off sale

Having 2 is a good assest for an athlete/powerlifter -- you can loop them around your bar/DB and utilize accomodating resistance. Realistically, this sort of training is very advanced and mainly utilized for increasing the rate of force development and thus power potential

ideas pionerred by WSBB/louie the great simmons; works best when used in conjunction with russian conjugate or westside periodization

you can perform dislocations with any object that is long enough -- if you had a strength a barbell would work, i usually use a broomstick (i personally feel the elastic component of the bands isnt ideal for shoulder dislocation)
      I picked up a few.. need them for my TKE's as well as replacing the one I stole from my g/f lol

Comment

I think Kane got his from EFS, and they seemed heavy duty

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          I think Kane got his from EFS, and they seemed heavy duty
          Yep. They were Jump Stretch bands too... the 'average' green band.
          kane@controlledlabs.com
          Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
          Looks for the ads, coming soon!
          www.controlledlabs.com
          www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

i like the purple one for stretching

EFS is my god; I will add 3-4 inches to my vertical (and truly become a freak) within a few months of buying them collegiate power rack. I just need 4grand + some more $ for barbell/weights..
            Last edited by jiritt0; 01-30-2010, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Resistance bands are a good way to build up the muscles and give it the perfect shape and strength. The resistance bands of superior quality are available online at great deals to suit the needs of an individual and thereby help a person to perform better in the long run.

Comment

Working...
              X