Pre-workout Supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-workout Supplements

I have been cycling WF for about a year now. The problem is i am pretty stimulant INtollerant. I have to take the full dose if not a little more of any pre-workout supplement to get the effects. WF is by far the best that i have tried. The problem i am having is that i used to be able to cycle 30 days on and 10 off, but now after around 20 days i am losing affects. I was wondering what other CL supplements i should take pre-workout when i am off of WF. I love controled labs (no homo) and i want to find more of their products that i can take pre-workout to get intense workouts with great pumps.

Have you tried Glycergrow or the White Blood?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

neither, I have green Mag being deleivered tomorrow. What are the effects of the other two?

Comment

Originally posted by MackLCA629 View Post
        I have been cycling WF for about a year now. The problem is i am pretty stimulant INtollerant. I have to take the full dose if not a little more of any pre-workout supplement to get the effects. WF is by far the best that i have tried. The problem i am having is that i used to be able to cycle 30 days on and 10 off, but now after around 20 days i am losing affects.
        Sounds like classic dehydration

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          Sounds like classic dehydration
          I agree. If you arent, try to get at least 1gallon of waterper day. If you are then try WB and GlycerGrow. GM is a creatine supp so stacking one of those products above should give you great results
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

neither, I have green Mag being deleivered tomorrow. What are the effects of the other two?
            Both will help aid in the pump via different mechanism than WF. They don't, however, have the energy compontent of WF. Which may sound bad, but it's good - especially when you cycle off of WF. Cycling off of WF will help give your CNS a break and recharge

Comment

i assure you dehydration is not the problem. i drink over a gallon of water a day. Recently i have kicked this habit, but i used to drink tons and tons of pop. This is my guess to why i am not stimulant sensitive. Most of the pre workout supplements use caffeine and when you drink as much pop as i did it is easy for your body to get used to the stimulant. Although i no longer drink as much pop, my body still doesnt get as affected by stimulants.

Comment

Well, 1 gallon isn't exactly amazing for the BB / athlete ( just FYI )

Another simple solution would be: occasional use only for the White FLOOD

Comment

i'm not saying that hydration has nothing to do with it because i cannot be positive that it doesnt. I just know my body and know that stimulants do not have much affect on me. i.e. if i drink and energy drink like a monster, i could easily go to bed an hour later. where as i know people that will drink a monster and it can keep them awake all night. I will try to drink more water, i was just looking for an alternative to stimulant based pre workout supplements while i cycle off of them.

Comment

Well then thats probably the prob bro. Stims just dont effect you much. If your looking for more energy and pumps then try WB. It will stack great with GM. Plus if you ever workout at night, you dont have to worry about it keeping you up. But I guess you wouldnt have to worry about that anyway
                    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      Well, 1 gallon isn't exactly amazing for the BB / athlete ( just FYI )

Another simple solution would be: occasional use only for the White FLOOD
                      Works well for me.
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have been cycling WF for about a year now. The problem is i am pretty stimulant INtollerant. I have to take the full dose if not a little more of any pre-workout supplement to get the effects. WF is by far the best that i have tried. The problem i am having is that i used to be able to cycle 30 days on and 10 off, but now after around 20 days i am losing affects. I was wondering what other CL supplements i should take pre-workout when i am off of WF. I love controled labs (no homo) and i want to find more of their products that i can take pre-workout to get intense workouts with great pumps.
                        re you taking wf on off days too? what dosage are you taking?

Comment

i do not take WF on off days due to the fact that i do not want to get used to it too quickly. I take a little over 2 scoops or 1 serving. I was weary of taking more then around 2.5 scoops. Would it be alright to take more or is that over doing it.

Comment

You would probably be alright with 2.5 scoops, but what is your weight? That will give us a better idea of how it will all effect you.

Comment

I"m 6 foot tall 215 lbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X