Monster Milk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Milk.

Got a sample of this when I ordered my Golden Gains. The taste is ok but almost has a medicine after taste. Not even close to as good as my BSN Syntha 6 which taste great. Also ive been ripping farts at work all morning. Think ill stick with BSN Syntha 6 , ON , and Golden Gains for Post.

I am not a big fan of Muscle Milk. I have heard many people talking about the explosive farts and squirts it causes. I usually use ON for morning protein shake. For immediately after a workout I mix a scoop of Syntha 6 and a scoop of ON. I don't want to take in a lot of carbs. Syntha 6 has a lot more carbs than ON, but I don't mind feading the muscles a few carbs after the workout.
    Last edited by icemanrrc; 01-20-2010, 06:54 PM.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

IMO you would be better off to drop the syntha 6 all together, use an extra scoop of ON, and buy steel cut oats, blend them into a powder, and add a scoop or so of them for carbs to the post shake (and any more meal replacement type shakes)

muscle milk, syntha 6, and almost all protein shakes out there include a good amount of artifical flavors and chemicals.. keeping the diet pure is always a safer option, and can easily be accomplished, for less money, by using bulk protein powder (with no additives)

Comment

Steel cut oats...... good choice. I have them for breakfast every other day. Good for lowering cholesterol too!
        Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

I've doing using nectar whey isolate with a scoop of waximaze post wo(and these two rock together). . GG's in my oatmeal. And that's super good also.

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            IMO you would be better off to drop the syntha 6 all together, use an extra scoop of ON, and buy steel cut oats, blend them into a powder, and add a scoop or so of them for carbs to the post shake (and any more meal replacement type shakes)

muscle milk, syntha 6, and almost all protein shakes out there include a good amount of artifical flavors and chemicals.. keeping the diet pure is always a safer option, and can easily be accomplished, for less money, by using bulk protein powder (with no additives)
            Protien Factory still around? I used to get stuff mixed by them... tasted like ass though. I picked up some ON Oats and Whey which is pretty good. Its my current breakfast but what I noticed is I get hungry quicker after taking the ON Oats and Why vs the Syntha 6. Not sure why this is.
            Last edited by LilBG; 01-28-2010, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Even though its way too expensive for what it is and its profile isnt amazing, Sytha 6 is good in the way that it is a protein blend, not just whey protein. That might be why you dont stay as full with oats and whey compared to Syntha6 LilBG. Jsut my thoughts. Oats are great but instead of pure whey try a protein blend. I started taking dymatize elite gourmet protein. Even though it has 6g of carbs, the profile is not to shabby. It taste incredible and the price is not to bad
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

whey w/oats for breakfast.....whey w/dextrose for post.....casein w/milk before bed
                Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

I thought of adding ON Casien before bed but I am cutting at the moment and wonder if it would hinder my results.

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Even though its way too expensive for what it is and its profile isnt amazing, Sytha 6 is good in the way that it is a protein blend, not just whey protein. That might be why you dont stay as full with oats and whey compared to Syntha6 LilBG. Jsut my thoughts. Oats are great but instead of pure whey try a protein blend. I started taking dymatize elite gourmet protein. Even though it has 6g of carbs, the profile is not to shabby. It taste incredible and the price is not to bad
                    This could be, I have both containers at work with me looking at them. I wonder if I could mix a scoop of each together for breakfast lol. After drinking the protien from 10 years ago to now I can handle just about any taste.

Comment

Ya man you could do that. An if you are cutting then I would encourage casein even more. Except for a few grams of carbs, casein powders usually have a lean profile. Im somewhat cutting right now and I use the powder I noted above at night. The casein slowly delivers nutrients to your muscles so it keeps you anabolic at night. Cottage cheese would even work.
                      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                      CFD

Comment

as long as the casein fits into your macros and within your calorie limits its all good
                        Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

Working...
                        X