YouTube Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube Problem

Guys, my computer is being gay again. WHen I go to Youtube.com and click on the video a get an error on the screen that says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest flash player."

Simple thing would be to click on the link it shows. Well I did, many times, and it plays the flash movie at the Macromedia site that it was successfully installed so I go back to youtube and I get the same error.

How can I change this? I use Avant Browser if that helps. (Its basically IE but more high-tech I guess you could say) But, the thing is, I listen to LAUNCHcast quite a bit and that doesnt work for like Mozilla, it works for IE and Avant can run that. Also, I have watched videos on Youtube before on here. How can I fix this problem.
    i!Please Support Me in My Log!i

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

only cause ur a Broncos supporter i will add in my 2cents

and im assuming Brisbane broncos not NSW wussies right Asianbabe?pfftf

try cleaning out your cookies and other stuff and scan using your typical spyware gear...
    Space cowboy!

Just about to get my motorbike so i havnt been active much on CL im sorry will attack asap! hahamauhahahaha

I like Finger sandwhiches after a good meal haha muahaha

Comment

that didnt work man

I have alot of questions and Im still pretty to new to bodybuilding so can you please help me out?

Comment

mine acted stupid, had to update flash player.

Try it?
        A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

How do I do that? Wouldnt that be in the link from Youtube? I tried it then if it is.

Comment

This problem still exists! I cannot get it to work! I have installed Java, went to adobe's Flash Player Update and watched the "You have successfully installed Flash" video a billion times and it still DOES NOT WORK!!!! Why is this?

Comment

BOO BRONCOS

GO CHIEFS

edit: i must admit, i like your RIP banner thing though, very creative and has a good purpose..

Comment

You got my hopes up man, I thought you had a solution to my problem lol. Oh well, Broncos will always be better than the Chefs..yes, chefs.

Comment

they werent last season!!!

BOOYA! SCORE 1 CHEIFS

afc west is the best division in football I thinks. all are good except the raiders. i think next season will be very interesting with the changes taking place in the chiefs + broncos.. chargers havent lost much; xcept merriman training without roids. (did you know: merriman put the hit on holmes that took him out of the game.. in essence, steroids ended a great mans season and possibly career!).. and i take the chargers thing back, i forgot they lost the entire coaching staff practically.. lol

man, i just saw today kawika mitchell is going to the giants.. that blows, i liked him at LB (maybe not middle but i think he was gonna develop into a sold OLB)
                  Last edited by jiritt0; 03-26-2007, 03:24 PM.

Comment

manually uninstall Flash player, then reinstall it. that should do it, it's happened to me before.

Comment

Originally posted by hypnotikk
                      manually uninstall Flash player, then reinstall it. that should do it, it's happened to me before.
                      Where do I go to get that done? I dont think its on my add/remove programs unless I overlooked it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alerux
                        Where do I go to get that done? I dont think its on my add/remove programs unless I overlooked it.
                        If it's not there, just search for the folder, I can't remember if it has an uninstall program, try deleting the folder, hopefully that will do the trick. The main thing is to uninstall it, then re-install it. And as a disclaimer on the behalf of everyone here, BACK UP YOUR HARD DRIVE FIRST!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                          they werent last season!!!

BOOYA! SCORE 1 CHEIFS

afc west is the best division in football I thinks. all are good except the raiders. i think next season will be very interesting with the changes taking place in the chiefs + broncos.. chargers havent lost much; xcept merriman training without roids. (did you know: merriman put the hit on holmes that took him out of the game.. in essence, steroids ended a great mans season and possibly career!).. and i take the chargers thing back, i forgot they lost the entire coaching staff practically.. lol

man, i just saw today kawika mitchell is going to the giants.. that blows, i liked him at LB (maybe not middle but i think he was gonna develop into a sold OLB)
                          Two things. Chargers will still rock since Merriman is still a beast regardless and oh yeah, LT can't be stopped, or even contained!

Meh, 3rd thing. Raiders had one of the best defenses last year. They just had no offense. Haven't monitored if they've done anything through trade but they'll get Russell in the draft and expect a Vince Young-esque year or better from the kid. Will atleast go 8-8 IMO.
                          Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                          Purple Wraath
                          Green Magnitude
                          Orange Triad
                          White Flood
                          Blue Up
                          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...