TF Supplements...... Beware!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TF Supplements...... Beware!

This place is getting a bad reputation in a hurry. I have ordered from them before. They have really good prices.
    I placed an order from them a couple of weeks ago, and have yet to receive it. They emailed me a confirmation almost immediately with a USPS tracking number, but the status has not changed. Keep in mind that Priority Mail shipping is 2-3 days max. It hasn't even left their facility yet. They have no phone number listed and you can only contact them by filling out a contact form, no direct email address available.
    I have sent them two contact forms with no replies back from them. If you click on Forum from their website, you can see on their own forum that there are a lot of people who have been waiting for weeks without receiving their orders and no customer service response.
    I wish I would have seen that before I placed my order. I guess I will dispute the charge with my cc company and order elsewhere. Another reason to use BodyBuilding.com, DPS, and a few others. The cheapest isn't always the best and the best isn't always the cheapest....
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

thanks, for the heads up. though, i just placed my first order through them a couple weeks ago. my order took about a week to get here, but i expected that. prices were fantastic. 19.99 for 3 lbs of pro-nos. anyway, they threw in a free t-shirt, 5-day sample of mitotropin, and a shaker!! i was pleased to say the least. had to do a little clean up afterwards...

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
    Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Hmm. I was gonna order from them, but idk about it now. I need protein asap

Comment

all i know is, pro-nos tastes pretty good, and i haven't seen it anywhere for that price. the exp date is march, but most likely the 3 tubs i bought will be gone by then.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Comment

That's crazy. I have ordered with TF many times. And got it fast too. Maybe they hired Airport security workers.

Comment

I received my TF supplement order yesterday...... Yep, that's right, three weeks after I ordered it and was supplied a tracking number. The post mark was stamped this past Monday. Should I wait three weeks before calling my credit card company to reverse the charge dispute?

Apparently, they are having trouble filling orders and answering emails. Oh well. You live and learn I guess. I will not do business with another company who doesn't even have a phone number listed on their website.
            Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
              I received my TF supplement order yesterday...... Yep, that's right, three weeks after I ordered it and was supplied a tracking number. The post mark was stamped this past Monday. Should I wait three weeks before calling my credit card company to reverse the charge dispute?

Apparently, they are having trouble filling orders and answering emails. Oh well. You live and learn I guess. I will not do business with another company who doesn't even have a phone number listed on their website.
              One thing they always had issues with, answering emails. But i've never seen them have ordering issues.

Comment

Good lookin' out !!

Comment

Ya, that is why I usually use Nutraplanet. They always have pretty good prices, and I have always received excellent service. the older I get, the less I want to mess around with incompetence.

Comment

Originally posted by aeneas26 View Post
                    Ya, that is why I usually use Nutraplanet. They always have pretty good prices, and I have always received excellent service. the older I get, the less I want to mess around with incompetence.
                    i lol'd at this.
                    you should come to my workplace. it's full of incompetence.

Comment

i think they are very good orders some BU on a saturday and received it tuesday and it was $18.95

Comment

just be careful with some of their sales. the product is usually expired or very close to expiration. wish they would list the exp date on the blowout sale items.

Comment

Working...
                        X