Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Protein

So whats the best "pounder" protein? As in, i want to buy 10lbs or so that will last me a lonnnng time. What's the best?

There are a few good ones out there, but I think Optimum Nutrition makes the best. The 100% Whey Gold Standard is what I take.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Optimum is great. I try to find protein blends usually. I rather take in egg and casein protein along with my whey. Might one to try to find a quality product like that.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Quote Originally Posted by breathemetal View Post
    So whats the best "pounder" protein? As in, i want to buy 10lbs or so that will last me a lonnnng time. What's the best?
    If we are just talking bulk, the brand that seems to get the most recognition for taste as well as good price is AllTheWhey, and if you get 25lbs from them its ridiculously inexpensive ($7.38/lb and thats if you get it directly from them, I am sure you could find an online site with better prices)
    Jon, Fairfield CA

BB.com member name: chubbarock

WF/GM/BG/PiT Log - Gettin Nasty
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120195931

www.nutrabro.net - referral code: chubbarock

Protein is an important nutrient needed by everyone on a daily basis. Protein is made up of essential and non-essential amino acids, helps the body to recover from intense workouts,helps stabilize blood sugar levels.

optimum nutrition platinum hydrowhey is an extremely good and quality protein powder to get. mixes well, tastes great, and i get awesome results from it. as for mass gainers, i have used a few but my favorite was GNC's Rebuilt Mass. This stuff is freakin fantastic. Mixes well, tastes great, and i got fantastic results from it. Blasted through a bench plateau, couldnt get by 335 and ended up doing 345 for 3 reps with this stuff. it works.

Protein is a vital part of your daily diet. Protein is found everywhere in your body. Proteins are the biological workhorses that carry out vital functions in every cell. Every single cell, tissue, muscle and bone contains protein.

I would eat aloooooooot of peanut butter and also look into some real mass or Carnivor beef protein

I used to get ultimate nutrition's platinum series protein, but I wanted to try out a different one. Made an order for some isolate here: http://www.americanpurewhey.com/whey-isolate.html
    Got the cake batter flavor! Can't wait till it comes in! If it is good, then I will be getting a 10 pound or 20 pound!

2 1/2 year old thread and counting.......
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Thread Information