Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many carbs should you eat daily on a low carb diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many carbs should you eat daily on a low carb diet?

Hi Everybody,
    kort r4i

Originally posted by andrewan View Post
    Hi Everybody,
    I started the South Beach Diet in June of 2008. I lost over 50 lbs and have kept it off. CL products helped me lean out and increase clean mass without gaining the fat.

To answer your question, is hard to do. Because it isn't necessarily the amount of carbs as it is the TYPE of carbs. I only count white carbs, which basically are rice, pasta, bread, potatoes. I do not count green carbs which are basically anything in your grocery market's produce section that is green. Instead of making a sandwich with bread, I use a low carb tortilla (Ole brand is the lowest net carb I have found) and just make a wrap.

Hope this helps.
    Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewan View Post
      Hi Everybody,
      Depends on your wieght, age, metabolism rate, and goal.
      "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
      CFD

Comment

I recently upped my carbs based on something Alan Aragon said. To paraphrase:
        "Adjust your diet to your activity, rather than your activity to your diet."
        kane@controlledlabs.com
        Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
        Looks for the ads, coming soon!
        www.controlledlabs.com
        www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Working...
        X