Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Also work well cycling between each other.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Question: Is there any way to properly mix GG with white flood and drink all down together? I usually take my WF and post work out shake in the shaker in powder till im about to hit the gym. Today i took 4 scoops of GG in a container but i had no way to take it so i TRIED mixing it with WF and it took ALOT of extra water to get it all out of the shaker and into my mouth lol.
        Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
          Question: Is there any way to properly mix GG with white flood and drink all down together? I usually take my WF and post work out shake in the shaker in powder till im about to hit the gym. Today i took 4 scoops of GG in a container but i had no way to take it so i TRIED mixing it with WF and it took ALOT of extra water to get it all out of the shaker and into my mouth lol.
          It doesn't dissolve, so the best is to put the scoops on the back of your tongue and chase it with the WF. Maybe keep the WF/post workout in the shaker as normal and bring GG with you?
          Last edited by JC32; 01-07-2010, 03:09 PM.
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
            It doesn't dissolve, so the best is to put the scoops on the back of your tongue and chase it with the WF. Maybe keep the WF/post workout in the shaker as normal and bring GG with you?
            ^^^Do this. It's how I used to always take it. I actually bought the GG to take when I ran out of my WF, but said screw it and took it together too. Can't beat the price for about 6 months worth of workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
              It doesn't dissolve, so the best is to put the scoops on the back of your tongue and chase it with the WF.
              I do this, or even under my tongue and it works well. Same thing works with washing GG down with GM

Comment

Thanks guys! Its a little inconvenient but judging by how my work outs have been since using GG ill go through it happily
                Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

If you have any other questions, man, just feel free to ask

Comment

Originally posted by JC32 View Post
                    exactly. this or the yogurt solution
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
                      I do this, or even under my tongue and it works well. Same thing works with washing GG down with GM
                      Yep..
                      Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

under the tongue has been working pretty good for me. another question is: Ideally how much water should i be taking in while in GG. Im taking in about a gallon and a half.
                        My other supps are in my sig if that helps. I also might be dropping WF for a little while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
                          under the tongue has been working pretty good for me. another question is: Ideally how much water should i be taking in while in GG. Im taking in about a gallon and a half.
                          My other supps are in my sig if that helps. I also might be dropping WF for a little while.
                          1 1/2 gallons perday sounds good bro. Especially with GG bc the more(dont make yourself sick of course), the better. Btw, hows your foot?
                          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                          CFD

Comment

Actually its slowly getting better. Im hoping to get back to training next week and i cant wait to squat and deadlift again lol

Comment

Working...
                            X