WF/PW/GG timing ?'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF/PW/GG timing ?'s

So I'v been using WF for a loooong time ESPECIALLY during my weight cuts leading up to weigh ins and I'v been on and off with PW (sponsors wont pay for everything and WF is a necessity lol)

I'v never used glycergrow but from what I'm reading it sounds awesome. Ok, on to the question:

I usually take WF as im getting to/parking at the gym and it works great for me and i use PW during my work out, should i take GG with the WF or before? And would taking it post WO with my shake work out well?

Thanks guys, i hope i get a response soon cuz im planning on buying a new tub of PW and GG tomorrow and going straight to the gym!
    Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

I use GG pre workout and wash it down with either my WF or WF/GM mix. Are you on a creatine as well?
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

havent used it in over a month but since i had to pull out of the fight, weight isnt an issue so tomorrow i start using it again. I take 5g mono in my white flood pre and 5g mono in my post WO shake.
      Currently Stacking: Nothing! All i have left is GlycerGrow...hoping to get some new stuff ASAP

Comment

What type of fighting do you do? If you havent bought any creatine yet, I would really recommend trying either GM or GB. You only have to take them preworkout so you would save more
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

i do MMA...i was supposed to fight Jan. 23 but i hurt my foot sparring about a week ago and was told that i shouldnt fight. I think i should be fighting again in april so i have some time to try and do clean bulk and have time to cut back down. I still have some creatine mono left but once i finish that ill probably go get some GM

Comment

Originally posted by Sunny View Post
            havent used it in over a month but since i had to pull out of the fight, weight isnt an issue so tomorrow i start using it again. I take 5g mono in my white flood pre and 5g mono in my post WO shake.
            no need for more than 5 grams a day. have you tried the free green magnitude sample?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

nope, never tried green mag but a friend of mine raves about it and how mixing it with white flood is delicious lol maybe i should get that free sample...?? If i used green mag pre-WO should i still use mono post?

Comment

nope, never tried green mag but a friend of mine raves about it and how mixing it with white flood is delicious lol maybe i should get that free sample...?? If i used green mag pre-WO should i still use mono post?
                Yes, WF/GM mixed is the sh*t. Tastes amazing! Def. check out the free sample. GM alone would be just right!
                ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

i do MMA...i was supposed to fight Jan. 23 but i hurt my foot sparring about a week ago and was told that i shouldnt fight. I think i should be fighting again in april so i have some time to try and do clean bulk and have time to cut back down. I still have some creatine mono left but once i finish that ill probably go get some GM
                  Awesome man. What weight class you in? Im in 175-180
                  CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Awesome man. What weight class you in? Im in 175-180
                    155...im 6 feet tall so im usually not the stronger guy in the cage which sucks but over the last few months iv managed to get stronger and a little bigger while staying in my weight class.

Comment

There would be no need ot take mono post, if you're taking GM pre-workout. You're muscles would be saturated enough with creatine and you'll just piss the excess out

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
                        There would be no need ot take mono post, if you're taking GM pre-workout. You're muscles would be saturated enough with creatine and you'll just piss the excess out
                        aaahhh i didnt know this...makes sense...so in the meantime untill i get GM should i do mono pre or post?

Comment

155...im 6 feet tall so im usually not the stronger guy in the cage which sucks but over the last few months iv managed to get stronger and a little bigger while staying in my weight class.
                          Man im sure your height helps. I dont see to many tall mma artists round my area. Once you get your weight up and your technique down, youll be one hell of a challenge. Good luck in that bro
                          CFD

Comment

aaahhh i didnt know this...makes sense...so in the meantime untill i get GM should i do mono pre or post?
                            for plain mono timing makes no difference
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)