Pre, During and Post Sups advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre, During and Post Sups advice

have been taking Green Buldge, No Shotgun, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine and BCAAs preworkout/ during workout and would like to know if I should change up how I am taking it.

I am 30, 5 9' and about 195 pounds.

I usually eat a meal with protien and carbs 2 - 2.5 hours before working out.
    I take Green Buldge about 45 minutes to an hour before working out.
    I take NO Shotgun about 30 minutes before I workout.

Then for a shake during my workout I mix 6g of primaforce citrulline malate, 4 - 6g of Primaforce Beta Alanine, and 3 scoops of primaforce BCAAs (has 2g of Luecine, 1g Isoleucine and 1g of Valine per scoop).

I usually lift weights for about 45- 60 minutes and then after lifting i will run on the treadmill for 20- 30 minutes.

After I am done I usually have a post workout shake of 30 - 40g of protien and 40 - 50g of dextrose. And then about 20 minutes later i have a glass of juice (not sure if this is helpfull i just look at it as extra good carbs after workingout) Then an hour or two later i have a normal meal.

How does my timing for supplements look? Should i change any of the serving sizes or change the time of anything?

First off you need to take out NO shotgun or GB. Shotgun has creatine in it as well so its kinda a waste, especially for the price of Shotgun. Your intraworkout shake is not bad but you would get way more for your money if you get wither PW or PI. I used to buy seperate supps to make a intra shake thinking I would save money but actualy PW or PI would be save you more. With your weight, your taking in way to much carbs after you workout. I would try to find another source of carbs if you can too. Dextrose isnt bad but there are better sources. Golden Gains would have all you need.
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

My favorite during work out is purple intrain. Tastes great.

Comment

Really doesn't look too bad man. As farmerson said, going to a post workout shake like GGS would be great. Or even looking at something among the lines of waxy maize startch for your PWO carbs.

Purple Wraath and Purple inTrain are great options intra-workout, too.

But what it really comes down to is what works best for you. And we have some free samples for you to try if you were interested in changing thigns up

Comment

Working...
        X