GG,GM,WF, What next. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GG,GM,WF, What next. . .

Im currently using Green Mag, White flood,and just started using glycergrow.

I take my multi vit, fish oil, extra vit.C, Biotin, ALA, and CLA everday. I eat my 1-1.5 g/day in lean protein, high fiber carbs, and muscle is adding on but only a few pounds of fat has left.

Im 28 / 6"1 /255 , just started back working out 3 months ago, and would like to put on some more muscle,(dont we all).

My question is: Im trying to bulk up and cut down on BF at same time without going into calorie deficit. My green mag, and white flood is almost out. I love WF, and I guess the GM is Doing its job (which is adding more water), But should i take PW, with Glycergrow, and stay off any creatine while burning Fat and adding Muscle, without cutting? Or stay on GB, or GM, and just try some Reduction, or Blue gene or stay with pre/workout? Im real confused?

Main thing Is which Stack is going to help me the most with burning fat and adding muscle with brand new jug of Glycergrow? Thank You.

ROIDS!!!!

lol jk. Dont do roids. BAD!

I havent even started my WF/GM/PW/Red PM stack yet and i already know after i get done with WF and cycle off im gonna try Blue Gene! It looks like a killer product!

Comment

BG and GG's Combat bars.

Comment

BG!

http://yanyanxu.com/2009/07/29/the-u...ntrolled-labs/
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by gdav View Post
          Im currently using Green Mag, White flood,and just started using glycergrow.

I take my multi vit, fish oil, extra vit.C, Biotin, ALA, and CLA everday. I eat my 1-1.5 g/day in lean protein, high fiber carbs, and muscle is adding on but only a few pounds of fat has left.

Im 28 / 6"1 /255 , just started back working out 3 months ago, and would like to put on some more muscle,(dont we all).

My question is: Im trying to bulk up and cut down on BF at same time without going into calorie deficit. My green mag, and white flood is almost out. I love WF, and I guess the GM is Doing its job (which is adding more water), But should i take PW, with Glycergrow, and stay off any creatine while burning Fat and adding Muscle, without cutting? Or stay on GB, or GM, and just try some Reduction, or Blue gene or stay with pre/workout? Im real confused?

Main thing Is which Stack is going to help me the most with burning fat and adding muscle with brand new jug of Glycergrow? Thank You.
          no need to cycle off of the creatine. wraath and glycergrow would be great additions. however, if you are looking to cut more now, I would say, REDuction, Blue Gene, Wraath and Magnitude would be your ideal stack if your limited in budget to 4 products.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I bought GB when the new formula came out and Im lovin it. I like GM but GB is more convienient and I dont hold much water with it. Might want to give it a try bro.
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Thanks guys you have been more than helpful. I know I would be better off cutting cause I have a descent build, just about a good 30-40 lb over right now of BF, from 3 years of not working out( wife, kids, excuses,excuses).

But I have been on track minus the holidays, and have been great thanks to Controlled labs, which ever since I have tried WF, and Green mag, and now Glycergrow, WOW.This Has got to be the next best thing to roids I can think of. Thanks CL.

I think I will add Blue Gene and Purple Wrath with my green mag,Glycergrow stack and see where it takes me.

Comment

WOW.This Has got to be the next best thing to roids I can think of. Thanks CL.
                Better than roids. You get amazing results that are natural and dont dissappear once your off of them and you man hood doesnt shrink
                CFD

Comment

T

I think I will add Blue Gene and Purple Wrath with my green mag,Glycergrow stack and see where it takes me.
                  Let us know how it goes for you, dude

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                    Better than roids. You get amazing results that are natural and dont dissappear once your off of them and you man hood doesnt shrink
                    ^^^^ this

Out Now:
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Thanks once again guys.

My BG, And PW is on its way.

Have another ?

Alright right now I have:

1. Maybe 10 more workouts on WF left.

2. 1/4 container of GM left.

3. 98% full cont. of Glycergrow(6mths worth)

4.Blue gene/pw fixin to come in through mail.

Heres the thing, is the PW,BG,GM,GG going to be enough for my preworkout, or should I get some WF/WB. I love the WF, but I need a little break after its gone anyhow.

I dont want to overdue it and its getting a little pricy like it is, but if Im going to workout . . . then why not get the best results I can without injury?

Sorry for asking so much, I am new to supplements, and just trying to do this the right way.

Comment

Thanks once again guys.

Have another ?

Heres the thing, is the PW,BG,GM,GG going to be enough for my preworkout, or should I get some WF/WB. I love the WF, but I need a little break after its gone anyhow.

I dont want to overdue it and its getting a little pricy like it is, but if Im going to workout . . . then why not get the best results I can without injury?

Sorry for asking so much, I am new to supplements, and just trying to do this the right way.
                        From what I see, you have GG and BG preworkout. Since you will be off WF, I would try WB. Its nonstim so I think it would be an excellent choice; especially if you tend to workout at night since it wont keep you awake.
                        CFD

Comment

Thanks. . .

Heb-12:12-16

Comment

Thanks once again guys.

Have another ?

take a 10 day break from stims/caffeine then you can jump back on the white flood

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Would I need Wf with PW,Glycergrow,GM/GB,BG right now?

Comment

Working...
                              X