New Australian member Help with my new CL Stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Australian member Help with my new CL Stack

Hey , names Brendan new member from the sunny Gold Coast in Australia, recently got a stack of the following. White flood, white blood, Green Mag, Green Buldge, Purple wrath(loving the PW), Glycer Grow, MAN Scorch and a good protein. I am training for strength, size and endurance but want to keep my body fat as low as possible, Next year I have been accepted into direct entry commando training in the Aus Army size so my fitness has to be ridiculous, but I also love to train hard for size and strength. i have used WF,GM, PW, in a stack previously after using bsn and all i can say is wow! CL FTW!! I guess what id like to no is when and what i should be taking on training days and off days. I train 2 times a day. weights or "gym" training around 12-1pm, followed by atleast a 6-10klm run at about 6-7pm sometimes with weighted packs (10-15kgs) sometimes no weight. my rest days I still go for atleast a 3klm jog/run with a slow swim to give the joints a bit of a rest.

My training consists of a lot of core stability, core strength, boxing, body weight circuits, stupid amounts of chin-ups and push-ups as well as my favorite all out heavy weight lifting(gota love the pump)

Throw out a thanks in advance I cant wait to get on this stack I just want to be doing in correctly and see some awesome results, cheers

Originally posted by OzzyJones87 View Post
    Hey , names Brendan new member from the sunny Gold Coast in Australia, recently got a stack of the following. White flood, white blood, Green Mag, Green Buldge, Purple wrath(loving the PW), Glycer Grow, MAN Scorch and a good protein. I am training for strength, size and endurance but want to keep my body fat as low as possible, Next year I have been accepted into direct entry commando training in the Aus Army size so my fitness has to be ridiculous, but I also love to train hard for size and strength. i have used WF,GM, PW, in a stack previously after using bsn and all i can say is wow! CL FTW!! I guess what id like to no is when and what i should be taking on training days and off days. I train 2 times a day. weights or "gym" training around 12-1pm, followed by atleast a 6-10klm run at about 6-7pm sometimes with weighted packs (10-15kgs) sometimes no weight. my rest days I still go for atleast a 3klm jog/run with a slow swim to give the joints a bit of a rest.

My training consists of a lot of core stability, core strength, boxing, body weight circuits, stupid amounts of chin-ups and push-ups as well as my favorite all out heavy weight lifting(gota love the pump)

Throw out a thanks in advance I cant wait to get on this stack I just want to be doing in correctly and see some awesome results, cheers

IMO i think you should add BG(hour before WO). I think it can be shipped to you no problem?

Also i'd stick to either GM OR GB. And use BG in the place of the one you dont use.

WF&GM can be mixed together 30 -40 min pre WO. They are great together.
    GG you can scoop in your mouth and wash it down with GM. Or put in some yogurt 40 min pre wo.

If you decide to try BG, take that also on off days, anytime during the day. Same with GM.

The others no need on off days.

PW drink during your WO.

Hope this helps. GL on the training! Kick some ass!

Comment

I think for a core stack
      WF+PW+GM and Blue gene if u want something extra
      P.S - My blue up stim free is stuck in customs

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        IMO i think you should add BG(hour before WO). I think it can be shipped to you no problem?

Also i'd stick to either GM OR GB. And use BG in the place of the one you dont use.

If you decide to try BG, take that also on off days, anytime during the day. Same with GM.
        Definitely add Blue Gene. I love it. And no problems getting it through Customs.

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        WF&GM can be mixed together 30 -40 min pre WO. They are great together.
        I hadn't even thought about mixing these! How does the raspberry & apple taste?

Was thinking about switching to GB and/or WF tabs because I'm sick of mxing up pre and post workout, but I'll give this a go first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan12 View Post
          P.S - My blue up stim free is stuck in customs
          That sucks. Mine was in and out same day.

Comment

Originally posted by Doully View Post
            That sucks. Mine was in and out same day.
            Interesting, this is the FIRST time it has every said clearance delay, which i assume is customs... its in alexandria, spose ill just wait n see.

BTW, WF whit rasp goes nicely with GM apple

Comment

Interesting, this is the FIRST time it has every said clearance delay, which i assume is customs... its in alexandria, spose ill just wait n see.

Sucks about customs...

I LOVE WF white raz with GM sour apple! The lemonade/sour apple combo is great too though. Can't go wrong eithe way.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

yup as well as with lemonade, the tastes are truly amazing.

to the OP, I think I answered this on bb.com?
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Blue Gene no doubt! I have been mixing the new WF flavor & Green Mag apple. Tastes good !!

Comment

I wasnt sure i wanted to get a test booster, dont want to increase the balding process, also Ive got a quite a short fuse having never tried a BG type product was a little hesitant because of these things. will I really notice the gains to justify adding it to my stack, remembering I dont want to get overly big(lack of flexibility isnt ideal for me in training) it cant hurt to be a little bigger, stronger etc( who am i kidding id love to be way bigger stronger )...also how are the ozzys finding getting BG through customs??....and thanx for all the replies to really appreciate it cheers

Comment

Blue gene seems to be fine. GL with the new stack!
                      Def through bb.com

Comment

Blue gene seems to be fine. GL with the new stack!
                        Def through bb.com
                        If we could compare BG to women. BG would be a 'dime'

Comment

Originally posted by 5six View Post
                          If we could compare BG to women. BG would be a 'dime'
                          Haha good call

Comment

Haha good call
                            Agreed!

Not a good call: my misuse of the comma in my previous post

Comment

So can somene give me a quick rundown of BG, benefits etc im keen to give it a try, also id like opinions on the glycer grow i have it in the stack but am unsure weather its worth taking, i want to stay as lean as i am now if not getting a bit more ripped

Comment

Working...
                              X