Been Bulking.. need help on cutting :/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Bulking.. need help on cutting :/

Hey just some general questions about cutting.

Never have really bulked up and cut before.. just always been pretty ripped. The past 2 months I have been dirty bulking trying to get over that 200 hump (done successfully). Anyways I've never really cut before. I've already developed a strict nutrition plan, just need some help on lifting routines.

How many reps of each set should I do?
    How many days a week to do abs?
    Is it better to do one body part each day?
    How much cardio to do compared to lifting (during bulking I did no cardio just heavy lifting)?
    Anybody have any good sites or workouts to follow when cutting?

Sorry for all the beginner questions, just really looking for a good workout that people have tried before.

Thank You!

It's pretty much the same. You need to keep lifting heavy as possible so your body thinks there is a need for your big muscles.

There was an article I read on bodybuilding.com by Dr (forgot sorry)

Basically it explained it like this work out your brm calories add activity then reduce 200-300 calories. Now if you plateu you can reduce calories from food or by adding more cardio. But he stressed never do both. Like if you add 10 minutes a day cardio. Don't reduce your calories that week.

Worked great for me.

Just find what works for you.

I did my weights in the morning and some LISS cardio at night.
    Weights 5-6 (abs on off days) days a week cardio 3-5 times.

Comment

Also, I think you should keep abs the same. They're like any other muscle and need their rest as well.

Comment

Working...
      X