jack3d didnt get the job done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jack3d didnt get the job done

After trying jack3d for the 4th time in the past 2 weeks... the results were barely significant. I didn't even feel the tingles Only good things I could say about jack3d is the taste was pretty good... like a watered down lemonade, and I did not feel like **** after working out . Some questions before I try a sample of WF: Do I need to cycle and wait a couple of weeks or can I go ahead and just give the sample a try, and is it best to take WF on a empty stomach? (I saw in one of the posts how its best eating a granola bar right after taking it?) Thanks for the help!!!

If you were just on jack3d, then you should prob. be a few weeks stimm free just so that you can feel the true "rush" of WF. I take my WF basically on an empty stomach, but some take a small carb (I believe to keep it from upsetting their stomachs).
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I'd take some time off ALL STIMULANTS, and then try the White FLOOD

You'll LOVE it

Comment

I am currently cycling off caffeine and .....shudder ......it's been 2 weeks today......cring.......feeling.alright.i.guess.

Might even try white blood out and see how long I can drag this out.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwidave View Post
          I am currently cycling off caffeine and .....shudder ......it's been 2 weeks today......cring.......feeling.alright.i.guess.

Tapering down (the caffeine) should help next time

Comment

I'm cycling off stims too... it sucks! I feal your pain. lol I'm weak... I NEED my flood (and coffee)!
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:
            - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

That's why I make Blue Gene a permanent addition to my stack. Stim free energy FTW
              CONTROLLED LABS
              Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
              Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
                I'm cycling off stims too... it sucks! I feal your pain. lol I'm weak... I NEED my flood (and coffee)!
                flood makes my body happy (and mind)
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)