Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an intraining CL drink to use with plasmajet

Hey guys
    I am new here and looking for a CL drink mix that would be the best to use with plasmajet while training.
    I am NOT looking for a real stimulant to get me all wired as the plasmajet gives me a good pump. Im looking for something better than gatorade to drink while training?? Has to taste great as well.

Look at Purple Wraath and Purple InTrain FAQ. Both are fantastic choices for intraworkout drinks. The ingredients and taste differ so you have choices
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by tsifreak View Post
      Hey guys
      I am new here and looking for a CL drink mix that would be the best to use with plasmajet while training.
      I am NOT looking for a real stimulant to get me all wired as the plasmajet gives me a good pump. Im looking for something better than gatorade to drink while training?? Has to taste great as well.
      My vote would be Intrain. But PW is awesome too.

Comment

INTRAIN for sure

One of the more underrated products in the CL lineup

Comment

give Intrain a try. I just started running a tub of this myself.

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
          Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Intrain for the win, but you could also mix intrain and wraath, just up to you

Comment

Purple In-Train, definitely. Check out the label, it's a good product and way better than drinking Gatorade intra workout. Keep the Gatorade for post workout with some Green Mag or Bulge.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jug View Post
                Purple In-Train, definitely. Check out the label, it's a good product and way better than drinking Gatorade intra workout. Keep the Gatorade for post workout with some Green Mag or Bulge.
                Welcome to the forum !

Comment

Hey guys
                  wraath or intrain for sure
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I picked up a small tub of the Wraath and not happy with the taste and I was nauseous when I got home from the gym. I used 1.5 scoops in 20 ounces of water.
                    I will not be using it again due to the chemiclally taste it has and the affect it gave me.
                    I did try a sample of intrain that I got with my order from BB.com and I fell in love with it the first time I tried it and no side effects.
                    I bought the PR from BB.com and will be calling them monday to see If I can switch it out for the intrain.
                    Hopefully BB.com or CL can help me out with this.

Comment

I picked up a small tub of the Wraath and not happy with the taste and I was nauseous when I got home from the gym. I used 1.5 scoops in 20 ounces of water.
                      I will not be using it again due to the chemiclally taste it has and the affect it gave me.
                      I did try a sample of intrain that I got with my order from BB.com and I fell in love with it the first time I tried it and no side effects.
                      I bought the PR from BB.com and will be calling them monday to see If I can switch it out for the intrain.
                      Hey, I'm glad you gave the INTRAIN a shot that's cool as hell

Comment

BB.com is taking care of the return. Exchanging it for intrain.

Comment

They have great customer service.

Comment

sounds good, but why didnt you try a sample of wraath as well ?
                            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole
                            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                            Green Bulge
                            White Blood 2
                            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                            Blue Up
                            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                              sounds good, but why didnt you try a sample of wraath as well ?
                              I heard so many good things about it that I just desided to get it. Even taste wise guys like it. I should have tested both but I thought the two would be simalar in taste but the are far from it.
                              I cant keep using a product if I have to cringe after every gulp.

Comment

Working...
                              X