Purple Wrath vs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wrath vs ?

What does the Purple wrath equate to ? Is it a pre-workout , similar to NO explode? How well does it work and does it continue to work? Have heard a lot of talk about it and need input.

I like to think of it as a suped up scivation xtend. Not only does it contain alomost every ingredient xtend has, it has more. And it continues to give you results. Its not technically a preworkout but a intraworkout supp. Even though some may take it before, its recommended to take it during. And it works wonders. You will see your weights, reps, and time get alot better. Also check Purple InTrain. You may prefer one than the other or both! Any more questions just ask
    "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by ssilverson View Post
      What does the Purple wrath equate to
      = amazing

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
        I like to think of it as a suped up scivation xtend. Not only does it contain alomost every ingredient xtend has, it has more. And it continues to give you results. Its not technically a preworkout but a intraworkout supp. Even though some may take it before, its recommended to take it during. And it works wonders. You will see your weights, reps, and time get alot better. Also check Purple InTrain. You may prefer one than the other or both! Any more questions just ask
        i like this comparison. plus, a large tub of pw seems to last forever!!

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
        Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Originally posted by force View Post
          i like this comparison. plus, a large tub of pw seems to last forever!!
          Yep, probably the best value on the market... and definitely the best formula / actives / taste.

Comment

Working...
          X