Golden Gains question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Gains question

ok so i love controlled labs and they do not lie or exaggerate any of their products, but i have a question about golden gains. so its supposed to be a great protein/recovery shake for post workout to support lean mass. here's the question what makes golden gains better (nutrition wise) than what i take pro complex? pro complex has fewer calories, 4 less grams of fat, 36 less grams of carbs, and 39 more grams of protein, plus heaps of vitamins and glutamine. so idk but sounds to me like pro complex has more to offer? not trying to downgrade golden gains, but just want to get the right shake for me.
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Here's a few of the major differences that matter to me...

Golden Gains has organic fruits/veggies (your daily serving of each)...

Golden Gains has 41g of Carbs (Whole Oat Flour & Fiber, waxy maize starch, inulin).. vs 10g...

Pro Complex is mostly protein (60g), I feel Golden Gains is far more balanced for meal replacement/post workout...

Don't get me wrong, love ON for other purposes... but this stuff can't be beat imo.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

hm ok but if you want lean mass dont you want low-moderate amount of carbs? i know golden gains offers good carbs rather than bad carbs but still... or am i missing something about carb intake if your trying to stay as lean as possible
      CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
        Golden Gains has organic fruits/veggies (your daily serving of each)...
        ^^^^

Huge PLUS here, VERY important to most of our customers

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
          ^^^^

Huge PLUS here, VERY important to most of our customers
          ok but what is the benefit of that? i mean i already eat plenty of fruits and veggies a day. are those ingredients in there because some people might not? or is that truly beneficial to recovery right after a workout

Comment

Some people don't get plenty of fruits and veggies in.

Granted Golden Gains is not for everyone. If procomplex ends up to fit you better I think you should go for it.

Personally for me I go for GGS and then hit up a meal afterwards.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

GG's French Toast Ftw.

Comment

Originally posted by polobeast View Post
                ok so i love controlled labs and they do not lie or exaggerate any of their products, but i have a question about golden gains. so its supposed to be a great protein/recovery shake for post workout to support lean mass. here's the question what makes golden gains better (nutrition wise) than what i take pro complex? pro complex has fewer calories, 4 less grams of fat, 36 less grams of carbs, and 39 more grams of protein, plus heaps of vitamins and glutamine. so idk but sounds to me like pro complex has more to offer? not trying to downgrade golden gains, but just want to get the right shake for me.
                one is protein and one is a REAL and healthy true meal. that is a huge difference. protein powder has its place as does golden gains. IMO both should be in a persons regiment.

also, no matter how many fruit/veggies you get, its usually a lot less than you think is necessary. golden gains has nearly 2 days equivalent of fruit and veggies, and its organic.
                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                Purple Psyko
                Gold Feast
                Blue Gene
                Blue Growth
                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                Orange TRIad
                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                Black Hole
                Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                Green Bulge
                White Blood 2
                Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                Blue Up
                Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

GGs is also a more healthier product than Pro complex. Pro Complex might give you better results as far a muscle mass but it doesnt have the nutrition that GGs does. Imo, GGs gives you enough protein as it is
                  "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                  CFD

Comment

fruit/veggies are what i love most about ggs

I don't always drink beer with my supplements, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.
                    Stay thirsty, my friends.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bc0WjTT0Ps

Comment

Originally posted by force View Post
                      fruit/veggies are what i love most about ggs
                      Ditto. Bc I can make my own protein/carb shake. This is just much more complete/high quality.
                      ~Julie

Currently Taking:
                      - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Working...
                      X