TTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTA

after reading a lil about the current sesamin + melting point stack, i was wondering if anyone knows the exact amnt of TTA in melting point? they just have the product listed as lipidace:500mg

TTA @ CNW is only 30$ for 100g, considerably cheaper than the ds product...tho i believe the lipidace also has efas/flax powder...

Im hopefully goign to get more information about this, and possibly purchase TTA from CNW to add to my cut along with sesamin..

When going with bulk TTA, I would focus on the TTA itself and individualizing the dosage instead of focusing on how much TTA Product X or Product Y has in it.

Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
      after reading a lil about the current sesamin + melting point stack, i was wondering if anyone knows the exact amnt of TTA in melting point? they just have the product listed as lipidace:500mg

TTA @ CNW is only 30$ for 100g, considerably cheaper than the ds product...tho i believe the lipidace also has efas/flax powder...

Im hopefully goign to get more information about this, and possibly purchase TTA from CNW to add to my cut along with sesamin..
      As with MANY products, if you buy bulk you can make it cheaper

I'd buy some Bulk TTA and just pill it up, fish/flax oil are so cheap you could dose them seperately
      Back to the basics!

Comment

yeah.. but im just curious as to what the melting points dose is.. i usually buy in bulk and dose like a product that is supposded to have good feedback.

DS really jacks prices up.. melting point is super expensive for what is has, and so is lean extreme!

i hope i didnt get ripped off when i bought their vigor+glucophase xr.. =x

Comment

yeah.. but im just curious as to what the melting points dose is.. i usually buy in bulk and dose like a product that is supposded to have good feedback.

DS really jacks prices up.. melting point is super expensive for what is has, and so is lean extreme!

i hope i didnt get ripped off when i bought their vigor+glucophase xr.. =x
          I like the Glucophase XR but it is the same price for same products by other companies. I even looked at the company that patened K-RALA and theirs is expensive too. BN has bulk K-RALA if you want to cap.

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1724

Here is the patent holder.

http://www.geronova.com/krala.htm

Comment

glucophase xr is very good stuff.. i liked it
            www.elitefitsystems.com

Now with CL and all your other favorites

Comment

i think im going to take regular r-ala 3x during the day - first thing am, preworkout, and mid evening, than the glucophase before bed.. save some green

all combined with ALCAR - 1cap everytime xcept preworkout - taking 2 than... i may increase ALCAR dose to 2 caps each time later than also.

Comment

i think im going to take regular r-ala 3x during the day - first thing am, preworkout, and mid evening, than the glucophase before bed.. save some green

all combined with ALCAR - 1cap everytime xcept preworkout - taking 2 than... i may increase ALCAR dose to 2 caps each time later than also.
                I am doing the same now with the GXR but will be going to R-ALA.

Comment

bb.com thread about tta by halleluyah interesting info, makes this seem even more appealing to use!

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...php?p=10162384

Comment

Working...
                  X