Protein shake before bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein shake before bed

What kind of protein should I buy, and do I need to add anything to it?

I like ON's new PB/Choc Casein... works great for me!
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
      I like ON's new PB/Choc Casein... works great for me!
      Do you add anything to it, or take peanut butter with it?

Comment

Nope, drink as is.
        ~Julie

Currently Taking:
        - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I drink extreme formations ultra peptide 2.0 (training days) or 1.0 (non training days) before bed --- I throw in a frozen bannana, almond milk, egg whites (liquid or dried), and a scoop of natural sodium free peanut butter

it is delicious, and i look forward to it every single night , except for 1.0, that stuff sucks.. 2.0 tastes alot better

Comment

I heard from a trainer that Syntha 6 is really good for right before bed.. I currently use ON and it taste fine

Comment

I eat a small bowl of cottage cheese. Same thing. And a hell of alot cheaper.

Comment

I cut my shake intake down to 1 a day after training to keep my weight under control. Taking to much protein just causes me to be real gassy. I have recently started eating Met-RX collossel protein bars 1 or 2 a day as meal replacements or in between. I seriously like the protein bars over the shakes. They are so good but pricey!

Comment

Originally posted by tsifreak View Post
                  I cut my shake intake down to 1 a day after training to keep my weight under control. Taking to much protein just causes me to be real gassy. I have recently started eating Met-RX collossel protein bars 1 or 2 a day as meal replacements or in between. I seriously like the protein bars over the shakes. They are so good but pricey!
                  have you read the labels for those things?

op ... whey shake w/ a scoop of natty pb has been working for me
                  jdouchebag for president

Comment

Working...
                  X