• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white flood still the best...

super pump 250 = FAIL
    n.o. xplode nt = FAIL
    nano vapor = FAIL
    white flood = FTW

but seriously... you know what, no comparison needed, not even gonna waste my time. White Flood is still by far the best ive tried (not to mention the only one the i feel and see results with). thanks again CL
    CL Stack: White Flood, White Blood, Purple Wraath, Purple Intrain, Glycer Grow, Green Magnitude, Green Bulge, Blue Gene

Originally posted by polobeast View Post
    .....White Flood is still by far the best ive tried (not to mention the only one the i feel and see results with). thanks again CL

Comment

I tried n.o explode - made me feel REALLY sick and light headed and i couldn't eat or drink for about an hour after a workout.

I tried Superpump, worked ok for 1 week then nothing.

I tried white flood and ive been hooked every since! By far the best! And what amazes me more is that i take half of the recommended serving so not only do i get 100 servings instead of 50 which makes the cost unbelievable but i actually feel the pump and energy!

Comment

I started with BSN, because I thought they were the best due to all mag ads I saw. I thought I had struck gold, until I tried Gaspari. Then I thought Gaspari was the best. After trying about every major company out there, I kept reading so many rave reviews about Controlled Lab products. I thought no way could CL products be better AND CHEAPER. I have never looked back.

I now feel like I was bent over and raped by BSN, MuscleTech and Gaspari for over-paying for half ass supplements.

I guess I have to chalk it up as a live and learn experience.
        Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

I'll join in on the this. lol I started off with No-Xplode and Cell Mass too. Then tried samples of Superpump. The BSN products gave me "better" workouts than I was having, but also put 15lbs of water weight on me. I stayed away from creatine based products for a long long time. Then I started WF/PW... well that was just about the best workout I'd had in forever. So, I kept reading that there was no bloat with Green Mag... so I figured since I loved their WF/PW so much, I'd give it a try. SOOOOOOOOO glad I did! Now I'm a total CL junkie.
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Another thing BSN is guilty of is having you take more than what you need, so you go through the product quicker, so you have to buy more sooner.
            Look at Cellmass for example. They tell you to take it twice a day... That's 10 grams of creatine a day! 5 grams is plenty and about all you could possibly absorb anyway. The extra will be processed as a harmful toxin.... not good.
            Same goes for Nitrix. You could get the same results with half of the amount the directions say take.
            N.O. Xplode tells you to also thake the product everyday......Even on off days.... What a bunch of shit. No wonder people have to go to three scoops to feel anything. They are making you get tolerant of the product quicker so you have to use more to get the same effect.
            What a big ass ripoff company. They are bastards..
            Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

So true! Now when I look back at it, I feel so stupid and duped. To compound the issue, I was dumb enough to listen to the guy at GNC when he "advised" me about it. Then a BSN rep! lol That's like the trifecta of stupid supp mistakes! Have learned so much in the last few years lol!
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:
              - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Love it!
                CONTROLLED LABS
                Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

this is what CL does ---> to every other supplement company

Jon, Fairfield CA

BB.com member name: chubbarock

WF/GM/BG/PiT Log - Gettin Nasty
                  http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120195931

www.nutrabro.net - referral code: chubbarock

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                    I started with BSN, because I thought they were the best due to all mag ads I saw. I thought I had struck gold, until I tried Gaspari. Then I thought Gaspari was the best. After trying about every major company out there, I kept reading so many rave reviews about Controlled Lab products. I thought no way could CL products be better AND CHEAPER. I have never looked back.

I now feel like I was bent over and raped by BSN, MuscleTech and Gaspari for over-paying for half ass supplements.

I guess I have to chalk it up as a live and learn experience.
                    this is generally the evolution of things for most people. however many arent fortunate enough to find the forums.
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole
                    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                    Green Bulge
                    White Blood 2
                    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                    Blue Up
                    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                      this is generally the evolution of things for most people. however many arent fortunate enough to find the forums.
                      Soooo sad, but true - Unfortunately supp sales seem to be based more off of hype than off of results....

On a sidenote, I used to see the CL ads in M&F thinking to myself damn this guy (Kane) looks like a beast lol.
                      Jon, Fairfield CA

BB.com member name: chubbarock

WF/GM/BG/PiT Log - Gettin Nasty
                      http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120195931

www.nutrabro.net - referral code: chubbarock

Comment

Originally posted by beastfrmtheeast View Post
                        Soooo sad, but true - Unfortunately supp sales seem to be based more off of hype than off of results....

On a sidenote, I used to see the CL ads in M&F thinking to myself damn this guy (Kane) looks like a beast lol.
                        yup, we have new pics that should start hitting some mags in a couple of months
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          yup, we have new pics that should start hitting some mags in a couple of months
                          The centerfold one? With me wearing the WF nipple stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            The centerfold one? With me wearing the WF nipple stickers?
                            No, the one with you on BG in your chaps.
                            Last edited by bull.dogz; 11-24-2009, 01:23 PM.
                            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                              No the one with you on BG in your chaps.
                              that's a classic one

Comment

Working...
                              X