WF and GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF and GM

I am currently taking WF and GM. I love the results and I have used both products before. For some reason this time I have a constant after-taste in my mouth after taking the supplements I can't seem to "quench" my thirst. I drink plenty of water though out the day, but after taking the supplements I feel the need to constantly drink water. In result I am pissing every 20 minutes....is this normal (the constant thirst, not the pissing) and does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

I only seem to have this problem if I'm NOT getting enough water. In the beginning I was getting the recommended 1gal, but I'm now at 1.5/2gal a day. (But I also do AM cardio and PM weight training, so this makes it easier.) And yes frequent urination is a symptom! lol But def. one you can live with to get the results!
    Last edited by JC32; 11-21-2009, 05:54 PM.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Happens to me too. For the most part it happens when I take creatine.
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Same here, I just up my water intake and takes care of my drymouth/cotton mouth dilema

Comment

Do the majority of you take Green mag mixed with White flood and use it pre workout? Does anybody take Green mag pre workout and White flood intra workout?

Any feedback on the results of taking it these 2 different ways?

Comment

Originally posted by jzepp View Post
            Do the majority of you take Green mag mixed with White flood and use it pre workout? Does anybody take Green mag pre workout and White flood intra workout?

I mix my GM with WF pre workout. PW/PiT intra workout. For me, the WF takes about 20-30min to fully kick in. So, if you took it intra, you would miss full benefits for the first half of your workout most likely. Stick with pre imo.
            ~Julie

Currently Taking:
            - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

Originally posted by jzepp View Post

mix them together pre, that is the best method
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                mix them together pre, that is the best method
                I used this method when I had samples of both, and talk about crazy pumps! Very good combo for preworkout

Comment

I would experiment with the timing in which you're taking them and your water intake.

Comment

Working...
                  X