need to restart exercise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to restart exercise

I've use to exercise daily for couple of time in my teenage years but i slow down the process until i did not want to any more. i gained weight and about months later i started warm ups again, every thing was going well till i started smoking tobacco and could not keep up. New years is coming up i want to start exercising again and to keep a healthy diet going on that is my new years resolutions.

Here are some tips for restarting the exercise:
    1. Reward Showing Up - Woody Allen once said that, “Half of life is showing up.” I’d argue that 90% of making a habit is just making the effort to get there. You can worry about your weight, amount of laps you run or the amount you can bench press later.
    2. Make it Fun - If you don’t enjoy yourself at the gym, it is going to be hard to keep it a habit. There are thousands of ways you can move your body and exercise, so don’t give up if you’ve decided lifting weights or doing crunches isn’t for you. Many large fitness centers will offer a range of programs that can suit your tastes.
    3. Schedule During Quiet Hours - Don’t put exercise time in a place where it will easily be pushed aside by something more important. Right after work or first thing in the morning are often good places to put it. Lunch-hour workouts might be too easy to skip if work demands start mounting.

Comment

Working...
    X