Green mag creatine and caffeine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green mag creatine and caffeine

Can green mag be taken with a cup of coffee or caffeine pills pre workout? I have been taking green mag for a few weeks pre workout and sometimes i just feel that i need a bit more energy. I haven't had a chance to look into any Controlled Labs pre workout supplements as my workout is today.

Is it true that you shouldn't mix creatine and caffeine together at the same time?

Originally posted by jzepp View Post
    Can green mag be taken with a cup of coffee or caffeine pills pre workout? I have been taking green mag for a few weeks pre workout and sometimes i just feel that i need a bit more energy. I haven't had a chance to look into any Controlled Labs pre workout supplements as my workout is today.

Is it true that you shouldn't mix creatine and caffeine together at the same time?
    sure thing, we recommend white flood with it all the time.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Definitely stack it with White FLOOD = INSANE workouts !!!

Comment

Or blue gene for even BETTER workouts.

YES!
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I see that alot of people use Green Mag and White Flood together. I notice that White Flood has caffeine in it. How much caffeine is in it?

I thought that you were not suppose to combine creatine and caffeine.....that they cancel each other out or something like that.

Can i mix White Flood with the Green Mag? How is the taste when mixed? Is this what most people do?

Comment

I see that alot of people use Green Mag and White Flood together. I notice that White Flood has caffeine in it. How much caffeine is in it?
            Similar to a cup of coffee, it's not a major part of the formula

Comment

I thought that you were not suppose to combine creatine and caffeine.....that they cancel each other out or something like that.

Can i mix White Flood with the Green Mag? How is the taste when mixed? Is this what most people do?
              sure you can mix them, they taste great combined and its more convenient

Out Now:
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

Does the White Flood have to be take with 16-20 ounces of water to be effective? I only use about 10 ounces for my green mag. I get really bloated if i drink alot of water pre workout.

Could i just take the green mag 30 minutes pre workout and use the White Flood intra workout or is the Purple InTrain better for that?

Comment

When I mix two CL products together, like PW and PI, or WF and PW, I use about 20 ounces, just whatever taste right to me

Comment

Does the White Flood have to be take with 16-20 ounces of water to be effective?
                    MORE if possible

BY FAR, the biggest mistake people make with supplements is not understanding ATHLETIC / BODYBUILDING LEVEL hydration.

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf
                      This. I put 2 scoops of PiT or PW in 1.5 liter water and then back in the fridge for a few hours. 2 scoops of WF I prefer to put in about 1 liter. So before my first workout I've usually already drank 1.5 liters and another 1.5 during.

Comment

Where did you hear about the 'no caffeine with creatine' thing? The only reason I could see that being reasonable is being caffeine works like a diuretic, while creatine is supposed to do the total opposite by drawing water into the muscles. As long as you hydrate well enough you'll be ok. Meaning atleast a gallon of water throughout the day and keeping well hydrated before/during/after your workout. Just don't overdo anything.

Ditch the coffee and caffeine pills and get some White Flood powder for pre workout. It's the best pre workout supplement IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jug View Post
                          Where did you hear about the 'no caffeine with creatine' thing? The only reason I could see that being reasonable is being caffeine works like a diuretic, while creatine is supposed to do the total opposite by drawing water into the muscles. As long as you hydrate well enough you'll be ok. Meaning atleast a gallon of water throughout the day and keeping well hydrated before/during/after your workout. Just don't overdo anything.

Ditch the coffee and caffeine pills and get some White Flood powder for pre workout. It's the best pre workout supplement IMO.
                          no truth to it

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole
                          Green Bulge
                          White Blood 2
                          Blue Up
                          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Comment

I am only taking 1 scoop of WF mixed with GM right now. I just cant seem to hold that much water in my gut without feeling bloated. I am only using 12 ounces right now. Any suggestions?
                            Last edited by jzepp; 12-18-2009, 05:54 PM.

Comment

After finishing your tub of WF, you may want to switch to WF tabs
                              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
                              CFD

Comment

Working...
                              X