Need Excel Nutrition log Template!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Excel Nutrition log Template!!!

Does any body have a excel nutrition log template that I can use???

Thanks

Why not use fitday or something like that?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Why not use fitday or something like that?
      What is that? Is it any good?

Comment

It's pretty simple to use. www.fitday.com
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by thisquin View Post
          Does any body have a excel nutrition log template that I can use???

Thanks
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...1&d=1203367316

Comment

whole foods

Comment

MuscleTech is the top when looking at their sales report but I really cant stand them. They are only in for profit alone and sale products with average ingredients and jack the price high. Dont choose the product you want just by looking at hwo is endorsing the company or who is using the suppplement. I choose most of my supps from CL ofcourse and also Dymatize. check the companies themselves and look at their supps profiles
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

Working...
              X