Eggs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sethva
    I think he meant one cup uncooked, but after its cooked he eats it.
    yea i just read his other post i think where he said (measured uncooked) :P

thx
    Current LOGS
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...8#post12694688
    http://forums.1fast400.com/?showtopi...0&#entry363619
    http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...2042#post42042

Comment

4-5 whites and 1 whole egg every morning

jdouchebag for president

Comment

I have 4-5 egg WHITES each morning with 1-2 cups plain oatmeal with water or skim milk. I TRY to get it 15-20 per day. I read JAY CUTLER gets 35-40 a day!!!!! HOLY EGG SHIT, batman. Just a lil bit of chicken seasoning/sazon or adobo and I can eat'em all day. I try to stay away from the yolk. Whether its good or bad cholesterol, its not the same as good beating bad fat. Plus with all the redmeat in my diet, and carbs at a min-med. level, cholesterol is inevitable. Plus last time I did the atkins 2yrs ago, my cholest. went through the roof. I guess some people are just more vulnerable to certain pro's and con's of different things. Such as high cholesterol,,, unless your a human cheerio!!!!
        Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

As many as possible

Comment

im going to go on the egg diet again this spring i believe. im broke and 5 dozen eggs costs under 4 bucks usually. its great for college students IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
              As many as possible
              OK that sounds good, but is it true that your body can only use a certain amount of grams of protein at a time? If so, how many whites are good for 205lbs???
              Faith is the substance of things hoped for......HEBREWS

Comment

Originally posted by Tommygnz
                OK that sounds good, but is it true that your body can only use a certain amount of grams of protein at a time? If so, how many whites are good for 205lbs???
                I think anymore than 50g at one time is just a waste!

Comment

Yes, it's true. After a certain amount, the body will either crap them out, or they get stored as fat. Usually a little of both. Like anything, too much of it isn't a good thing. Not sure on the amounts usable at one time, but you should be able to find it easily on line. I'll see if I can find out for sure the ballpark recommendations for ya.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

OK that sounds good, but is it true that your body can only use a certain amount of grams of protein at a time?
                    Exact number.. no

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/berardi77.htm

Comment

The best thing to do is to calculate your daily need then divide it by the number of meals you take in a day. I usuallly eat 8 whites and 2 yokes and I weigh ~195.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g

that berardi dude sends me an email about 1-2x every week about some dumb newsletter i got signed up for after reviewing some protein powder for his company i think..

it was a great shake; but the cost was rediculous!!! lol

Comment

12 egg whites + 2 whole eggs

Comment

Working...
                          X