"What the hell is that in your water bottle?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "What the hell is that in your water bottle?"

Sooooooo Purple InTrain is amazing, but despite it being amazing, it gets the greatest reaction out of people. Anyway, until I ordered Purple InTrain, you would only see me in the gym with water, so I never had the need to explain what I was drinking. In the few days working out with PiT I have had 3-4 people approach me to ask what was I was sipping on, but the funniest by far had to be today. I'm walking upstairs (cardio is down, and weights are up in my gym) to hit the weights, and this little old lady who is in the gym EVERY day, pokes me as I'm walking by and says "What the hell is that in your water bottle?" I couldn't help but to just laugh and say, "It is the most horrid looking, but best tasting bit of hyrdation I've ever had." Just thought I'd share.

Oh, AND I started my log on bb.com - WF/BG/GM/PiT

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120195931
    Jon, Fairfield CA

BB.com member name: chubbarock

WF/GM/BG/PiT Log - Gettin Nasty

www.nutrabro.net - referral code: chubbarock

Originally posted by beastfrmtheeast View Post
    Sooooooo Purple InTrain is amazing, but despite it being amazing, it gets the greatest reaction out of people. Anyway, until I ordered Purple InTrain, you would only see me in the gym with water, so I never had the need to explain what I was drinking. In the few days working out with PiT I have had 3-4 people approach me to ask what was I was sipping on, but the funniest by far had to be today. I'm walking upstairs (cardio is down, and weights are up in my gym) to hit the weights, and this little old lady who is in the gym EVERY day, pokes me as I'm walking by and says "What the hell is that in your water bottle?" I couldn't help but to just laugh and say, "It is the most horrid looking, but best tasting bit of hyrdation I've ever had." Just thought I'd share.

Comment

Lol...I get that alot too.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I've had a few people ask me.... "is that Long Island Iced Tea?" wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          I've had a few people ask me.... "is that Long Island Iced Tea?" wtf?
          If a bartender served me a long island that looked like PiT I would refuse to pay for the drink lol.
          Jon, Fairfield CA

Comment

alot of the time I left over powdered oat grinds and a tiny bit of chocolate protein residue in my bottle when i put in the intrain + water... kind of funky sometimes to wash down oats mid workout, and the brownish chocolate shake gives it a weird color

Comment

color is opaque, but still purple to me
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by beastfrmtheeast View Post

People ask me as well abou t PiT.... more than when I was drinking PW.

By the way... good CL stack.
                kane@controlledlabs.com
                Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
                Looks for the ads, coming soon!
                www.controlledlabs.com
                www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Originally posted by timberwolf View Post
                  People ask me as well abou t PiT.... more than when I was drinking PW.

By the way... good CL stack.
                  Thanks! I might add GlycerGrow as well soon, but I am still unsure what I want to do.

Jon, Fairfield CA

Comment

Haha I get that a lot as well. I tell them I have magic elixir that turns people asian in it.
                    CONTROLLED LABS
                    Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                    Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                    X