Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killed the vibrate on my Droid.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

How do you guys like your DROID (trademark lucasfilm lol)? I got an iphone back in november and have yet to have any complaints whatsoever about it.

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        Killed the vibrate on my Droid.
        hmmm... don't wanna know how.

Comment

The newest in the Droid lineup:

Droid Incredible:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...redible-specs/

Goes on sale April 29th. My new every two is in may, i'm probably going to get it.

Comment

Damn my roommate just got a droid....

it is sexy.
            CONTROLLED LABS
            Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
            Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

yeah, i've been using the HTC Touch Pro for a while now, but the only downside is that the ram is, well, lacking and it's sorta sluggish. And forget about hacking it to wm 6.5 because you'll be lucky to run 2 progs at once. And FLO 3d, nope not gonna happen, phone reboots on itself.

The Droid Incredible will probably a nice upgrade... I was thinking the Palm Pre Plus looked kinda nice too. But the Incredible blows it out of the water.

*up to 32 gig microSD (i mean really, that's like a pocket hardrive that happens to have phone capabilites)

*8mega pixel camera. i mean, seriously... that's like a camera that happens to have a hardrive growing off it and has the ability to call people.

mind=blown.

Comment

I am waiting for the cell phone that will speak, think, and breath for me.!!!
                Last edited by jiritt0; 04-20-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

About to be on my 3rd Droid.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

really? what keeps failing on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                      really? what keeps failing on it?
                      My first one stopped vibrating. My second one keeps resetting itself at random times. 3rd times the charm?

Comment

Originally posted by Illilian View Post
                        The newest in the Droid lineup:

Droid Incredible:

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2010/...redible-specs/

Goes on sale April 29th. My new every two is in may, i'm probably going to get it.
                        i need a real keyboard for emailing.
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
                          i need a real keyboard for emailing.
                          yeah, that's one of the features of the Touch Pro that i really like, is the slide out keyboard. it's so easy to type on it... and the keys are a little bit larger than other slide out keyboards. it also comes with a stylus, and i love writing notes directly on the screen while on a phone call or whatever like a traditional palm pilot.
                          Last edited by Illilian; 04-29-2010, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Does anyone have problems with the memory always being full? Mine will say it's memory is full or my text messages are full even though I don't have any saved. It's getting on my nerves.

Comment

I've never had that problem...

but i installed Advanced Task Killer. I use that all the time to shut of apps.

Comment

I've never had that issue either. I have an HTC Incredible, never had a problem with it.

How often do you turn your phone off? Sometimes starting and stopping it can free up some RAM.

Running ATK as well, but that shouldnt be significant enough to allow you to text or not. You dont have a bunch of drafts sitting there taking up space do you? I found it annoying to actually find the text message drafts on my Droid at first
                                Last edited by wheyfocused; 02-17-2011, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X