No announcement yet.

motorola droid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured out what it was. All my apps were saved on my phone and not my simcard. I moved some stuff over and it helped but I still get the message once in a while. Now my battery isn't holding much of a charge. It never last a full day. Last night I turned it off when I went to bed with over half my battery power. When I turned it on this morning it wouldn't turn on because the battery had died even though I turned it off.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      I figured out what it was. All my apps were saved on my phone and not my simcard. I moved some stuff over and it helped but I still get the message once in a while. Now my battery isn't holding much of a charge. It never last a full day. Last night I turned it off when I went to bed with over half my battery power. When I turned it on this morning it wouldn't turn on because the battery had died even though I turned it off.
      ATK will help that a lot

Are you on an HTC? I know you have to turn off the HTC Facebook App that is autoinstalled on your system otherwise it rapes your battery

Comment

No I have the regular Droid.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Dropped my Droid today. It's broken. Call me MacGyver, I've got 2 rubber bands holding it together.

Comment

Working...
          X