X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some advise with suppliments

need some advise from regular CLab users or mods

just bought the advance mass stack.

need some clarifications with the directions, it seems abit unclear to me.

White FLOOD: Around 30-60 minutes preworkout
    Green MAGnitude: Around 30-60 minutes preworkout
    GlycerGROW: Around 30-60 minutes pre-workout
    Blue Up: First thing in the morning
    Blue Gene: 45 minutes before training
    Golden Gains: Immediately post workout
    purple wrath: intra-workout

so my questions are

1)white flood and green magnitude and blue gene are to be taken 30-60mins pre workout. do i take it 1 after another, like finish a white flood then gulp down a green mag then gulp down a blue gene and will taking all 3 at once have any adverse effects on me(afraid of some chemical reactions in my tummy ).

2)do you have an alternative stacking plan as to how to take these products? im afraid that taking all the pre workout supps, before i train, i'll already be bloated.

You can mix the GM and WF together. Tastes great. You should assess your tolerance first though. It won't bloat you. I take 1 scoop GM and 1.5 scoops of WF with 20oz. Then take 1 scoop PW, 1 scoop PI with 20oz intra. So you should be ok!

Not certain about BG, BU, or GG, not using those just yet... but I have read that most take the BG before with WF, GM and have no problems. I'm interested to see how that works out for you bc I'm thinking of adding BG & GG myself.

Have you thought about adding orange triad as your multi/joint support? That's my next step.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

ah okay thanks bro, am currently using animal flex for joint support, might try orange triad when i've finished my current stock

Comment

Just my personal 2 cents but I feel that White Flood hits me pretty quickly, so I usually take it around 15 minutes prior to my workout. You might want to experiment with different timing to see what works best for you.

Slash32 made a good point though, you can mix WF and GM nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjazn View Post
          Just my personal 2 cents but I feel that White Flood hits me pretty quickly, so I usually take it around 15 minutes prior to my workout. You might want to experiment with different timing to see what works best for you.

Slash32 made a good point though, you can mix WF and GM nicely.

I guess everybody has their tolerance for WF too. I have a high tolerance for stims. For me, 30min is perfect for the WF/GM. I drink it on the way to the gym and by the time I get there and warmup I'm ready to go! Follow it up with PW/PI...
          ~Julie

Currently Taking:
          - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

Comment

I mix GM & WF 30 -40 min pre. BG anywhere between an hour to 30 min pre WO. BG on off days take anytime. GG i mix with applesauce or yogurt right after the GM & WF. Just make sure you get plenty of H20 intake during the day. That's huge.(that's what she said) Before PU says it=op

PS: Be prepared for nice gains and massive freakin pumps.
            Last edited by conda; 10-27-2009, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Also bro, make sure you are eating enough. You may be on top of that and if so thats great. But if not, start doin it. Even CL products wont do jack for you in the long run if you dont eat enough good foods. Seperate yourself from the pack. You know what guys Im talkin about. Good luck! Looks like a mean stack.
              "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
              CFD

Comment

1. Take Blue Gene 1 hour before workout
                2. Take Green Mag 30 minutes before workout.
                3. Take White Flood 20-30 minutes before workout.
                4. Take GlycerGrow with your White Flood. I pour the GG under my tounge and take a few sips of WF to help swallow it.
                5. Take Purple Wraath while you are working out.

Everyone reaction might be a little different, but you should be fine as long as you are eating right and taking in plenty of water during the day.
                Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                  1. Take Blue Gene 1 hour before workout
                  2. Take Green Mag 30 minutes before workout.
                  3. Take White Flood 20-30 minutes before workout.
                  4. Take GlycerGrow with your White Flood. I pour the GG under my tounge and take a few sips of WF to help swallow it.
                  5. Take Purple Wraath while you are working out.

Everyone reaction might be a little different, but you should be fine as long as you are eating right and taking in plenty of water during the day.
                  just mix the white flood and green mag together, easier and just as effective
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

so do i mix whiteflood and green mag or whiteflood with glycergrow.

so far to me it seems some what like this
                    1hour before - bluegene
                    30mins before -whiteflood and greenmag, imediately followed by glycergrow
                    training - sip on purple wrath.
                    after training - golden gains.

correct me if im wrong here. but its the 30mins before workout where im still having bit of confusions, as it seems to be a limited time window to down and digest 3 amazing products. another thing, like other test boosters, do i have to cycle the blueup and blue gene?
                    Last edited by danny1991; 10-28-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by danny1991 View Post
                      so do i mix whiteflood and green mag or whiteflood with glycergrow.

so far to me it seems some what like this
                      1hour before - bluegene
                      30mins before -whiteflood and greenmag, imediately followed by glycergrow
                      training - sip on purple wrath.
                      after training - golden gains.

correct me if im wrong here. but its the 30mins before workout where im still having bit of confusions, as it seems to be a limited time window to down and digest 3 amazing products. another thing, like other test boosters, do i have to cycle the blueup and blue gene?
                      You can stack blue up and blue gene. But you are thinking WAY too much about the timing. This should not be an issue. I NEVER think about the time, I just pop my pre workouts and hit the gym.

Follow this stack advice.

BU + GM + GG pre workout
                      PW intra
                      GGS Post

Do that for a month. Next month.

BG + GM + WF pre workout
                      PW Intra
                      GGS Post

Cycle in that way.
                      CONTROLLED LABS
                      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
                      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                      X