Orange Triad/Blue Gene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Triad/Blue Gene?

Any girls out there using or tried orange triad or blue gene.

I'm currently using ON's opti-women multi, ON's super antioxidants, ON's glucosamine/cla... so clearly orange triad would most likely be the better option (less pills/$$/better overall). My only concern is going without iron. I could always go with orange triad + iron supp... but then I'm back to more pills & $$. Then again, do I really need the extra iron...

I've seen a lot of the guys saying positive things about blue gene, but yet to hear the girls speak up. Not sure if I want to mess with hormonal stuff... but at the same time it sounds like it might be great when cycling off stims and general recovery?? It is a bit pricey... $45 for 30 days.
    ~Julie

Currently Taking:
    - CL's WF, BG, GB, PW, GGs, OT, OX

My CL 2010 Log: http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...283#post124283

I've been on bg and ot ever since bg has been out and love it. I'm also anemic but haven't had any problems, I try to eat alot of food high in iron.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
      Any girls out there using or tried orange triad or blue gene.

I'm currently using ON's opti-women multi, ON's super antioxidants, ON's glucosamine/cla... so clearly orange triad would most likely be the better option (less pills/$$/better overall). My only concern is going without iron. I could always go with orange triad + iron supp... but then I'm back to more pills & $$. Then again, do I really need the extra iron...

I've seen a lot of the guys saying positive things about blue gene, but yet to hear the girls speak up. Not sure if I want to mess with hormonal stuff... but at the same time it sounds like it might be great when cycling off stims and general recovery?? It is a bit pricey... $45 for 30 days.
      DPS nutrition has it for $29.99. FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
        DPS nutrition has it for $29.99. FYI.
        Also, wheycheap will have it for around $ 27 tomorrow

Comment

BG is unisex. Sorta like Rattlesnake.

Comment

My fiancee is on Blue Gene and loves it. Idk if this is one of your concerns but she was afraid of it getting her bulky. She wont even touch creatine hardly bc of that. But I got her to try this and she really enjoys it. No bulkiness or huge muscles. It helped her get more tone and and very good hour glass shape. I would really encourage you to try this. I think this is one of the best products a woman can take
            "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
            CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
              My fiancee is on Blue Gene and loves it. Idk if this is one of your concerns but she was afraid of it getting her bulky. She wont even touch creatine hardly bc of that. But I got her to try this and she really enjoys it. No bulkiness or huge muscles. It helped her get more tone and and very good hour glass shape. I would really encourage you to try this. I think this is one of the best products a woman can take
              Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
              I've been on bg and ot ever since bg has been out and love it. I'm also anemic but haven't had any problems, I try to eat alot of food high in iron.

AWESOME! This pretty much sold me. I'm going to go ahead and order OT and try some BG when I send in my lables! Thanks!!

Hoping this puts me over the edge on my goals... trying to bench my body weight clean by Christmas! I'm only 10lbs away, but have been stuck at 100. But CL products have helped me put 55lbs on my bench since mid April!!
              Last edited by JC32; 10-27-2009, 09:14 AM.
              ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Awesome! If you are ordering Blue Gene, make sure you get it from Wheycheap.com. Its on there today for the lowest price you will find
                CFD

Comment

Thanks! I checked it out! $30 with S/H. Not bad!! Better than $45 +5.99 s/h @ bb.com... I'm wondering if they will price match bc I had other stuff I was going to order as well..... hmm....
                  ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

I really doubt they will price match Wheycheap.com bc its discounted too much but there is another site, dpsnutrition.com that has Blue Gene for 29.99. BB.com will match them and others so you may wanna try that
                    CFD

Comment

Originally posted by farmerson12 View Post
                      I really doubt they will price match Wheycheap.com bc its discounted too much but there is another site, dpsnutrition.com that has Blue Gene for 29.99. BB.com will match them and others so you may wanna try that
                      Damn! The CL stuff I was going to order at bb.com is $25 cheaper at DPS. Good to know that they will price match them!! Thanks for the tip!
                      ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                        not into cycling on/off ?

Comment

Why would Blue Gene need to be cycled?
                          Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Originally posted by icemanrrc View Post
                            Why would Blue Gene need to be cycled?
                            I believe it's 2 months on, 1 month off... is that correct guys?

I was wondering if its as effective if you do 1 month on and 1 month off...? I was considering taking BG when I was cycling off WF and swap them in and out....
                            ~Julie

Currently Taking:

Comment

No.... The question was WHY would this product need to be cycled?

Originally posted by Slash32 View Post
                              I believe it's 2 months on, 1 month off... is that correct guys?

I was wondering if its as effective if you do 1 month on and 1 month off...? I was considering taking BG when I was cycling off WF and swap them in and out....
                              Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Working...
                              X