Diet related problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diet related problems

Hi, i have been dieting continuosly now for about 7 or 8 months. I have lost about 2 and a half stone, i am now 9 and a half stone and size 10, i want to get to size 8, but i am experiencing problems that i think are connected. Including severe dizziness, smell of blood, reduced libido, and my self esteem appears to be getting worse, not better. I also find it hard now to eat anything with calories over 150, if i do i feel guilty to the point where i will lose a lot of sleep, and be even more careful the next day. I also work out, and despite being quite fit sometimes i struggle to jog for 15 mins, which i know i am more than capable of running double that amount of time. Any ideas, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    LCD Monitor
    Sata Hard Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Originally posted by bipra View Post
    Hi, i have been dieting continuosly now for about 7 or 8 months. I have lost about 2 and a half stone, i am now 9 and a half stone and size 10, i want to get to size 8, but i am experiencing problems that i think are connected. Including severe dizziness, smell of blood, reduced libido, and my self esteem appears to be getting worse, not better. I also find it hard now to eat anything with calories over 150, if i do i feel guilty to the point where i will lose a lot of sleep, and be even more careful the next day. I also work out, and despite being quite fit sometimes i struggle to jog for 15 mins, which i know i am more than capable of running double that amount of time. Any ideas, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    I think you really need to go see your doctor!!
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

sound slike you have a severe eating disorder and potential psychological issues arising from body dysmorphic disorders (which may cause the ED)

but at the same time, I am pretty sure you are a troll (links to crap in your sig)

Comment

Ya it very good..That you are doing all these things to loss your weight..Dont get dieting more than this..You will find the results after 2-3 months ok
        ---
        Seo
        Search engine optimisation
        IT Relocation

Comment

Working...
        X