No announcement yet.

Correct timing in taking supplements...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct timing in taking supplements...

Last night around 6-7pm I took all my supplements before working out. Now that I have today off, I'd like to workout early afternoon. Is there a problem with me taking all my supplements 6-7 hours earlier as compared to the day before? Btw i'm on GB, PW, Intrain, BG, GG.

No, that shouldn't be a problem.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Should be good to go !

Comment

You will get some bodybuilders who say you must be consistent with your daily timin on supps like you should on your diet. I think they are being to overpeticular on that. Of course your diet part should be but supps? If you are taking a preworkout supp, then its supposed to be timed before your workout. Same with postworkout supp. Obviously you are doing that so I think you are good to do in that department.
        "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
        CFD

Comment

I do the same sometime, no worries
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
          X