Getting On Track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting On Track

Alright Im 270 lbs and 6'1 tall and like 100% BF (lol not that much but I know for sure its high, but thats not really important to me so Im not going to worry about it for now) and my goal is to get down to around 200 lbs. Anyways I was going to just do cardio but then I ordered the supplement FYRE and decided to put back together the old weight machine that was in the basement to get all I can out of my new supplement. Any ways I posted a link to the online manual to the weight machine I have as Im new to this and I dont know what exercsies I should do and how many reps would be best. Heres the link: http://www.iconservice.com/pdf/159730.pdf Also Im posting my diet here, to maybe get some ideas. Im trying to get around 1500 calories in becasue in all honesty I dont eat alot. Anyways heres my diet:

Meal 1: Oatmeal
    Calories: ~150~

Meal 2: Chex Mix
    Calories: ~300~

Meal 3: Grilled Chicken Salad + Crackers
    Calories: ~300~

Meal 4: Banana + Peanut Butter
    Calories: ~246~

Meal 5: Chicken + Fruit + Chex Mix
    Calories: ~410~

Total Calories: ~1521~

Also I think the workout would be like this: (If you have a better idea please share)

Mon,Wed,Fri
    Morning: Weight Workout
    Afternoon: Cardio Workout

Tue,Thurs
    Afternoon : Cardio Workout

Thanks for all imput.
    Last edited by JCL; 11-07-2006, 07:05 PM.

First off I would find better carb sources like oatmeal, brown rice, yams or sweet potatos. Also you need to add in some greens.

Comment

Thanks for the imput, Im not trying to build muscle or anything just lose weight and doesnt this look healthy? I mean if its not please share your ideas. Also my main probelm is what todo for workouts.. Thanks

Comment

The carb choices is not just for building muscle but better/ healthier choices.

Comment

I decided that I would have oatmeal instead of cheerioes in the morning. I dot have a whole tub of whey protecin shakes, should I drink it? When and how often? Also any opinons on the workout? Thanks

Comment

Add a protein shake with your oatmeal, you should not eat carbs without protein.

For exercises it looks like you can do:

Bench Press
            Flies
            Lat Pulldowns
            Seated Rows
            1 Arm Rows
            Leg Extensions
            Leg Curls
            Leg Press
            Bicep Curls (double, single, preacher, hammer)
            Tricep Press downs (bar, rope, reverse, 1 arm)
            Weighted AB crunches
            calves
            Shoulder press
            Maybe squats (front and regular)
            Maybe lunges

Now for the workout maybe try something like:

Day 1 - Upper
            Day 2 - Lower
            Day 3 - Upper
            Day 4 - Lower
            Last edited by ddawg91; 11-08-2006, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X