Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CL fat loss stack and possible side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CL fat loss stack and possible side effects?

Hi all

I have bought the whole stack as recommended on the controlled labs website recommended for fat loss (minus glycergrow and golden gains).

would like to check out if the fast and hard heartbeat i experienced yesterday could be due to the WF/GM stack + PW consumed during workout.

took the WF/GM stack 30mins before workout, but could feel the hyperactivity in me already. i took PW as recommended intra-workout. was alright until halfway through my workout when i felt some slight breathing difficulty and my heart was beating hard and fast. what could this be possibly due to? could it be due to myself not being used to stimulants? (i tried a rival brand for 1-2 months at 1scoop. have stopped for 1.5 months before starting this WF/GM/PW stack.) i took 1/2 scoop WF and GM each and 1 scoop PW.

im not too sure if its still placebo, but im stilling feeling heavy heartbeats today despite taking the WF/GM/PW last night (around 6.30pm)

Also, i would like to check how i can carry on from here.
    im thinking of sticking to the recommended consumption from the website:

ie.
    1. blue up + reduction am in the morning.
    2. blue gene 60 minutes preworkout
    3. WF/GM/PW 30minutes preworkout

can i just jump into this stack or shld i monitor the heavy heartbeat for a little while more?

finally, i've read that yohimbe may cause depression. anything or signs that i should look out for during my course of the CL stack?

Appreciate any recommendations and comments.
    thank you all in advance.

----------

some background info:

im 1.75cm (5'9 i think), currently 100kg (220 pounds), have dropped 25kg over the last year through weights, some cardio and dieting. weighing machine says im around 26% fats now. also, my target is about 85kg or around 12% fats.

First of all, all you took that day you had the rapid pulse was GM/WF/PW, right? Regardless, you probably want to get that checked out by your doctor. Your heart is not something you want to mess around with. Have you ever noticed similar effects from caffeine before (coffee, tea, other supplements)? You should also hold off on taking these again until you're all clear - especially don't start adding more supplements. REDuction has a high amount of caffeine and Blue Up has yohimbe (both stimulants), so don't start taking those just yet.
    diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Nope, I have never experienced such effects before. took superpump previously, and the side effects that i experienced were face flush and insomnia.

i do feel more hyper with WF/GM/PW though.

Comment

Hmmm that's odd. I'm not sure why you would notice it with your stack now and not before, but a long break from stims could be the reason. If you think it's serious and you're worried about the symptoms you described (I would be concerned) then I'd again suggest getting it checked out. If you're not worried about it, try using an even smaller dose.
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

Stop taking all the supplements. How is your water consumption?

Stop the supplements, let me know if the effects go away. Then slowly start adding one at a time, stagger these every 3-5 workouts.

Make sure to drink ample water.
          CONTROLLED LABS
          Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
          Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

thanks for the advice! will lower the dosage and monitor awhile more before getting myself checked.

btw i forgot to mention that my blue-up is stim-free.

Comment

I'd stop taking all of them and see a Dr. first off. But just so you know when I first started WF, I had the same effect with only 1 scoop of WF and felt jittery and palpitations all day long. This happened to me a few times then i stopped the WF and it went away. I started taking WF again consuming more water and all of these symptoms had stopped. Not saying its particularly your WF but just my experience. I finished that tub without much problems but still very weary of stims from now on. Goodluck!
              Last edited by 98zman; 10-06-2009, 09:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dracoy View Post
                Stop taking all the supplements. How is your water consumption?

Stop the supplements, let me know if the effects go away. Then slowly start adding one at a time, stagger these every 3-5 workouts.

Make sure to drink ample water.
                sorry, office internet lag =( didnt see your post when i was replying.

im consuming about 3litres of water on weekdays and much lesser on weekends (0.7 gallons or 101oz -> sorry, i usually use litres).

im still not sure if its mental or something, but as of now (about 40hrs after taking) im still experiencing slightly harder heartbeats. breathing seems to be slightly heavier too.

i felt perfectly ok (despite slightly harder heartbeats) during my jog yesterday though.

im glad i saw your post in time, i was about to re-take the same thing but lesser dosage.

98zman -> yeah im thinking its the stims in WF. i didnt feel jittery...in fact i felt quite hyper.

Comment

hmmm not feeling any palpitations for the past hour or so. i guess im pretty much ok.

could the mixing of WF and GM be one reason? i mixed 1/2 scoop of each into one bottle with 6ounces of water.

a friend is saying that it could have been the reason.

Comment

seems like it the culprit that causes my palpitation is white flood.

if thats the case ima take it out of my stack.

can i take REDuction AM and blue gene at the same time?

so my stack shld look something like:

morning: blue up stim free
                    1hr preworkout (around 5.30pm): REDuction AM and 5x bluegene
                    30mins preworkout (around 6pm): green mag
                    intraworkout: purple wraath
                    before bed: REDuction PM

Comment

If you're that sensitive to the stimulants etc.. REDuction may not be the best idea either.

Comment

somehow REDuction does not have any side effects on me /shrugs

Comment

Originally posted by stoolie View Post
                          somehow REDuction does not have any side effects on me /shrugs
                          its time released, so it wont give a huge energy rush or crash like many other products in the category
                          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole