Purple Wrath..Is It Still Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wrath..Is It Still Good?

Hi guys. I posted a pic of my PW. I havnt trained in about 6 months due to an injury and my PW looks funny. Ive kept it in a cool dry area the whole time. Its not clumped, just seems the purple color or whatever it is has seperated from the rest of the powder. Is it still good. The tub is about 8-9 months old. I really hate to waste half a tub cause I really like this stuff when training.

BTW, I will be using RED, is it cool to stack WB and GM with it pretraining? Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Live Life/Workout Hard!!
    :mo

CL Supps In Service:
    ORANGE OXIMEGA
    WHITE FLOOD
    GREEN MAG
    PURPLE WRATH

My pw has done that before I just kept right on using it, no problems!!

Are you talking about taking you am pills (RED) before workout? do you train first thing in am?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Moisture has gotten in, it looks like my PI, it will work fine!
      CONTROLLED LABS
      Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
      Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

You can use REDuction, WB and GM. Just don't use it too close in time to another product with caffeine/stimulants.
        diblasidr on bb.com

Comment

yea its good, if you want just stick it in a blender and mix it up again if it got clumpy/hard

and yes u can use all pre-wo since WB is stim-free.. however if u were to use a stim pre-workout, skip on the RED AM until after (kinda sounds like you workout first thing in the AM?)
          "We Spartans are said to be descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death in the battlefield, in service to Sparta, is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Spartans, the finest soldiers the world has ever known."

Rutgers University
          I'm in grad school for chicks..

Comment

that is fine. when the bilberry hits moisture it turns deeper purple. the top layer obviously comes in to contact with the most moisture, hence the color change. give it a shot
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole